the thread about nothing...

we let the prep cooks rock with whatever until we come back in the prep kitchen at the end of the night to clean and put our food away. then it's nothin but gutter music. :lol: they don't care though, my boy can't speak a lick of english but the dude knows the whole asap rocky cd. :lol:

Los tres animales es mi cancion, everyone used to bump that chalino, I lived in calexico and on mexicos side it was Mexicali

Almost a G off might be a reach.
If they had the car up for a while MAYBE.
Issue since Hondas are so reliable and common dealers don't wanna move off the price.
Do you know how long the car has been there
nerd.gif
Don't know,just found the ad. 
idk, for all the extras/work that seems like a fair price. i think 5k would be a more reasonable counter offer. but if you can get it for 4.5k then by all means go for it. that would make a very nice first car. my first car had a tape deck. with a sun roof, power seats, rims, intake, coilovers and what not todays version of a first car is like a damn luxury vehicle.
Ive been searching for a car for about 3 weeks. Its the only one I found that isnt salvaged,ok miles and is near my

4-5k budget. I wouldnt feel right going past 5k,especially after taxes and insurance for an 18 yr old male.

fresh is a good *** movie..

the chubby hispanic kid is annoying as hell though.

Chuckie had that stooopid juice though

When the hatin' *** **** boy killed the kid cause he was hoopin his *** up :smh:

and hit Fresh's girl too :smh:

Crooklyn when the dog pops out the fold in bed.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Me and my sis used to watch that **** repeatedly :rofl:

The scene in Crooklyn when Rupaul is dancing with Papi in the bodega

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

That movie is :pimp: :pimp:

Also FRESH :pimp:

I see you son...bustin them stupid dope moves

:pimp: :pimp:

Son set everyone up :pimp:

When he cries at the end with his pops :smh: :frown:

Fresh was a smart *** dude, a little too smart for his time

Last edited:
I hate people who drive those XL yukons and extended trucks.

99/100 times it's a 5'8 dude or a female that can't drive for **** :smh: :smh:

went out to get munchies and some juice, raced a GTI on a 2 lane road coming back.

I'm proud of my Accord today.

8th gen coupe?

After I saw the video with them on Vossen's I fell in love.

nah I'm not big on any newer model imports, they're too round. I like to start slow and build up. I have a CB7 with a complete rebuild, chipped, intake, header back, custom test pipe. nothing serious. hence my surprise :lol:

before anyone asks, my car does not sound like a lawnmower or anything similar. it's got a very deep sound to it and not much exhaust noise unless I'm flooring it.

dude was in an MK4 with exhaust mods and probably some other little goodies.

you know what motor it had? i have the vr6 in mine, i should have went 1.8t and i'd have a monster right now. oh well a 12v vr6 screams like a raped ape. you can't beat the sound. 24v sounds weak, 12v just sound nasty as hell.

1.8t.

what year is yours?

man the **** looks straight ******ed now. like wth is this? all this gbe **** is the same god damn album, plus i got other songs off the same album scattered through my itunes. when you seach for it it has the whole album broken up too. i hate this update.

mac or pc?

hold command or shift, highlight the song using the down arrow, right click -> get info -> options -> part of a compilation.

EDIT: I'm high, I didn't even pay attention to the screen shot past iTunes :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom