the thread about nothing...

:lol: :lol:

NJ requires front and back plates, I've seen tickets given for both front and back plates :lol:

Well here you only need one (actually, you only have one in the back)

But for the screws, i don't know.... I just know I don't have 4 :lol:

:lol: :lol:

There's so many laws that make you go :wow: :lol: :smh:

It just depends on the cop, I've been pulled over for some of the most wild **** and never gotten a ticket.

But if you have anything on your license / plate there's not getting out of that.

Yeah MMG you're right, always depends on the cop.

Some will feel like giving you S*** just because they had a bad day or they not getting the yambs :smh:

Meddlers
indifferent.gif

"I'm gonna hook you and this girl up heres her number I told her that you wanted it" Who still does these things
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Random question.

Why can't you drive with the light in your car?

It spends on state laws.

I know on local streets it's not a big deal.

On the highway you can get ticketed for it, it's considered a distraction for other drivers.

It really depends on the cop your dealing with, some might pull you over and just run your info or look for another ticket to give you.

In jersey as a cop you can drive behind people and run their plates legally and if nothing hits you can pull off.

You could also get a ticket for not having 4 screws in your license plate :lol: :smh:

when im using my phone in the car i turn on the light so the cop cant see the phones light if that makes sense

Makes no sense :lol:

As for phone use, to my understanding ( depending on state of course )

You can use the phone, but can't be up to your ear, speaker phone is a go.

lemme esplain.

at night when using the phone the screen light is bright and can be seen but if i turn on the inside light it offsets the phone light

So i'm watching living dead (just got done with the 3rd episode) and i cant help but think, How doesnt the husband know someone was digging out his wife? either she was loose as hell or dude aint hitting it right :smh: both variables seem sad

went out to get munchies and some juice, raced a GTI on a 2 lane road coming back.

I'm proud of my Accord today.

went out to get munchies and some juice, raced a GTI on a 2 lane road coming back.

8th gen coupe?

After I saw the video with them on Vossen's I fell in love.

nah I'm not big on any newer model imports, they're too round. I like to start slow and build up. I have a CB7 with a complete rebuild, chipped, intake, header back, custom test pipe. nothing serious. hence my surprise :lol:

before anyone asks, my car does not sound like a lawnmower or anything similar. it's got a very deep sound to it and not much exhaust noise unless I'm flooring it.

dude was in an MK4 with exhaust mods and probably some other little goodies.

8th gen coupe?

nah I'm not big on any newer model imports, they're too round. I like to start slow and build up. I have a CB7 with a complete rebuild, chipped, intake, header back, custom test pipe. nothing serious. hence my surprise :lol:

before anyone asks, my car does not sound like a lawnmower or anything similar. it's got a very deep sound to it and not much exhaust noise unless I'm flooring it.

very hard to believe

8th gen coupe?

very hard to believe

srs :lol: no ******** ebay parts go on my car. I feel like you're used to hearing Hondas with just an exhaust tip.

mine sounds like this.

this chick makes all the blood rush..

i don't care cause i love her.

tumblr_m09qb82g4a1qjnnc9o2_400.gif

tumblr_m3um6eb9gQ1qg9ndmo1_500.gif

tumblr_m5gisvpO5h1rxm2hko3_250.gif

I swear tarintino put this actress(dont knoe.her name)at the very end of planet terror when cherry darling is on the horse with the Gatling gun leg instead of rose McGowan

Watch and lmk what yiu guys think some people agree with me but others think IM crazy

Back
Top Bottom