the thread about nothing...

WOW!
pimp.gif

1st world problems... if you have $1000 to lend someone you have $1000 to not get back.... be happy they are repaying you
they need to leave MV7 alone...he has a dog...big woop
The hell kinda logic is that?! If that's the case, no one should get paid back any money they let others bother. If you have it to lend, you have it to lose. 

No need to be sorry..I wasnt trying to scold you for not making one
laugh.gif

My bad if it came off that way
Made one, we'll see how it goes. And I'm sure you know that wasn't a real apology. 

30 more minutes 'til the weekend. If the Bombers lose tonight, I'm gonna drown my sorrows in Crown Royal Black. If they win, I'm going to celebrate with Crown Royal Black.

CRB > Hennesy

I was at the store earlier today and two girls were buying clothes for Halloween with their grandma.
The two girls were between 14-15. The costume was really really short and they were buying some really tall heels.

Jut stopped and thought to myself.

No need to be sorry..I wasnt trying to scold you for not making one
laugh.gif

My bad if it came off that way
Made one, we'll see how it goes. And I'm sure you know that wasn't a real apology. 

30 more minutes 'til the weekend. If the Bombers lose tonight, I'm gonna drown my sorrows in Crown Royal Black. If they win, I'm going to celebrate with Crown Royal Black.

CRB > Hennesy
That was thread worthy topic and you probably beat dahood on posting that story as well

Last edited:
Honestly just make a thread, even if it bombs we don't want ninja in here on his monthly.

How Young Berg got a video with Lil Durk? Dude wont leave the video shoot with his chain :smh:

He should know better by now

I hate when people do you a favor and then throw it in your face or use it against you..especially from family...:smh: >:

Stereotypes was great and they always had a random hot chick in the vids. Wish I am other would bring it back or the host finds a new platform. :smokin
It is back lol, season 2 started already.

thank you kind sir for mentioning this

zomg baby girl @ 9:44 is so pretty :wow: :wow: :wow:

Last edited:
has anybody ever recieved money into their paypal account and not know where it came from

Last edited:
Real talk .... Why do Dominicans have such tiny feet? Like I see grown *** men rocking kids shoes ...

Back
Top Bottom