the thread about nothing...

anyone in here watch New Girl ? homie put me onto it lastnight and i gotta say its not that bad its pretty funny

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...lers-hands-to-wall-gets-99-year-sentence?lite

What she did was terrible, but I think 99 years is a bit excessive. Sandusky got 30 years she got over 3 times that.

"Police say Escalona kicked her daughter in the stomach, beat her with a milk jug, then stuck her hands to an apartment wall with an adhesive commonly known as Super Glue. Escalona's other children told authorities their mother attacked Jocelyn due to potty training problems.
Jocelyn suffered bleeding in her brain, a fractured rib, bruises and bite marks, and was in a coma for a couple of days. Some skin had been torn off her hands, where doctors also found paint chips from the apartment wall, witnesses testified."

That ***** deserved it. You put your kid in a coma? **** her

Yep. She could have easily killed the poor kid.

What were her charges specifically ?

The sentence is steep, but between her past and the brutal nature towards her own child (let alone a human), i dont have a problem with it. Sandusky should've got the death penalty or a life sentence, the time isnt equal- but he'll never see the outside world again. Good riddance to both
@trilluminated: I dont think race had anything to do with it, but we should be glad they're both gone
at 99 years, she won't either. 

true. (alonzo gif)

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...lers-hands-to-wall-gets-99-year-sentence?lite

What she did was terrible, but I think 99 years is a bit excessive. Sandusky got 30 years she got over 3 times that.
The sentence is steep, but between her past and the brutal nature towards her own child (let alone a human), i dont have a problem with it. Sandusky should've got the death penalty or a life sentence, the time isnt equal- but he'll never see the outside world again. Good riddance to both

@trilluminated: I dont think race had anything to do with it, but we should be glad they're both gone
what about casey anthony though?

that ***** killed her daughter and she walked.

what about casey anthony though?

that ***** killed her daughter and she walked.
Yeah, i dont know how. She got away like OJ, and she never even played a popular sport or had any fans. Actually, people hate her, she better not go to Vegas and hold people at gunpoint- or its lights out
99 years for that!? Jesus christ
mean.gif

That is a terrible thing for her to do to her child.. but 99 years damn..

Yeah, i dont know how. She got away like OJ, and she never even played a popular sport or had any fans. Actually, people hate her, she better not go to Vegas and hold people at gunpoint- or its lights out
No worries. She doesn't have any memorabilia to steal back.

Last edited:
i understand giving her a harsh sentence because what she did was extremely unacceptable..

but the thing is that even when the little girl decides to forgive her mother, she will still be in prison rotting.

Sandusky basically got life, he's dying in that *****.

Plus this chick isnt doing 99 years anyways, shes eligible for parole

This is theady worthy imo btw

Last edited:

WOW! :pimp:

If I let you borrow a $1,000, do not give 150 this week, $425 next week etc....
Mike Vick having a dog isn't the end of the world. Why do people care so much?

1st world problems... if you have $1000 to lend someone you have $1000 to not get back.... be happy they are repaying you

they need to leave MV7 alone...he has a dog...big woop

Last edited:

Uhhhh my apologies, but let's be honest, the attention it got here is more than it would have gotten as a separate thread. 

Uhhhh my apologies, but let's be honest, the attention it got here is more than it would have gotten as a separate thread. 
No need to be sorry..I wasnt trying to scold you for not making one
laugh.gif

My bad if it came off that way

Just seen a black dude driving a BMW with the custom plate that said...

'APE SWAG'

:lol: :smh: :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom