the thread about nothing...

the things i see on bb :smh: x :rofl:

dat feeling when you expect a to go super sayian on the toilet but then i comes out easy (pause). I just sat on the toilet saying thank god for a good minute

aww man not a good day for me...I got caught in the rain...and now my phone is acting up...I think some water got into it...the screen was flickering...I had to take out the battery and put it in a bag of rice...

:frown:

What in the world has been going on in here? People are wylin lol

These jerks refuse to take the cough drops I bought. I spent 5 $ of my own money just so I wouldn't have to deal with the noise and theyre talking bout "no thank you" grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Willingly spreading germs (-_-)

No NT smileys on Tapatalk (-_-)

So i sit next to this girl in Geology...

She cute. Blue eyes... she got a nice lil body on her.... She kinda a emo-ish punish girl though [not that intense *** punk rockish girls btw. Just the chill type lol]... And it dont really bother me much cause ive had flings with girls like her before...

BUT the thing that is kinda throwing me off is that she has that stretched earlobe earring thing going on... >D

You cant see it because her hair goes over her ears and covers it up most of the time.. But when she pulled her hair back for a lil while today.. I was like Ehhhh >D

Last edited:

She cute. Blue eyes... she got a nice lil body on her.... She kinda a emo-ish punish girl though [not that intense *** punk rockish girls btw. Just the chill type lol]... And it dont really bother me much cause ive had flings with girls like her before...

BUT the thing that is kinda throwing me off is that she has that stretched earlobe earring thing going on... >D

You cant see it because her hair goes over her ears and covers it up most of the time.. But when she pulled her hair back for a lil while today.. I was like Ehhhh >D

sounds like you're making up excuses sweetie
put on your big boy pants and go in for the kill baby boy.

Last edited:
For halloween Ima be Goldie just the vampire version and lil darker but im keepin my stache

Speaking of the mack China Doll is the GOAT...coldest woman ever

Last edited:
just in case you needed another reason to like the raptor f-150

she looks like she can chomp it off with her teeth :x

both a y'all are focusing on the wrong thing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom