the thread about nothing...

2u8jm1t.jpg

Real talk. Watched the vid and never even noticed her grill.
I don't know about ya'll, but thats on my top 5 to check out list. First is the face, then I scurry down to the chest/mass, then I re-eveluate the facial symmetry (my seed ought to have the creme de l'creme facial aesthetics), then I go to the damn grill. Thats right, that grill better be spanking straight. I'm talking, perfect alignment, that symmetry that Michelangelo and Da Vinci would be proud of. Then i go back to the mass.

tl;dr grills are a top priority for some.

I know you would just flip her over and give her the mighty thrusts, but the grill son. You'll eventually have to look at it after you bust your nut and you'll be disgusted with yourself. No thanks...

i made my decision halloween ima me MC hammer..ima just wear my coustume twice one for my school dance and the other for when I cause carnage at OU

ima just put a part in my head, get the frames, get a gold tooth, chain, and the hammer fit..SWAG

We didn't even try to get it we just said F it because some people bailed...it would've been Public Bar though. We ended up going to the opening of Capitale, it sucked though. Coincidentally my roommate started working there the night after we went and she said she's going to quit already, manager is a d-bag. We didn't stay very long...ended up at a strip club until like 3:30 :lol:

LOL I was at that same opening my dude..I thought Capital was aiight..and what strip club yall go to Fuegos?? I heard some great stories about that place..

i made my decision halloween ima me MC hammer..ima just wear my coustume twice one for my school dance and the other for when I cause carnage at OU

ima just put a part in my head, get the frames, get a gold tooth, chain, and the hammer fit..SWAG

two word, costume change. i know the typical hammer get up is fly, but you should opt for the epitome of hammer swag. go as please hammer don't hurt em era hammer to the school dance (swag level +10) and bust out the funky head hunter era hammer for when you cause carnage (swag level + ∞).

did hammer eem have a gold tooth tho?

Last edited:
I was the white dude with the Don Draper style haircut, black button up, jeans, black suede kicks dancing with chick in a rainbow sherbet esque dress. Well...I was trying to dance, but that music was horrible and I was hammered :lol: I don't think we were there very long? My dude pulled me aside and was like, "yo, stop dancing with your girl for a minute and look around, everyone's ugly here" I was :nerd: :wow: :x :smh: I don't remember the name of the club it was next to Sign of the Whale though.

no shots, but that first sentence started out like a missed connections ad. :lol:

I'm REALLY considering copping a wallet chain. I wanted on wayy before it became cool in the "urban" world, then it got on and N didn't do it right, looking crazy and I didn't want anything to do with it. Now, I want one again, but wouldn't it be weird to show up one day with a wallet chain on?

It would be quite strange. Don't do it, brother.

I'm crazy about teeth as well. I'm anal about my own teeth so I expect that the next person at least take care of theirs. Girls with braces

THESE ****** WANNA HOLD US BACK!

heard someone listening to Dedication 4. looked and laughed. i'm a huge fan of a lot of wayne's older music, but will not hesitate to admit that his recent stuff is amazingly awful. it sounds like it's from someone who is just trying to get on or something.

Back
Top Bottom