the thread about nothing...

:lol: some of those gifs...did I see Walt on an RV flying through the clouds :nerd:

ROBPZEE612

I'll be in the twin cites for a day or two...any places you would recommend :nerd: Mostly looking for food spots and local landmarks. I'll only be there for 1 full day

I plan on visiting mall of the americas and riding the roller coasters...they still have them right?

@cubanref Yeah the roller coaster still there.There might be some Twins games you can catch.
The 5-8 Club-a restaurant is near the MOA. There's a bunch of restaurants in MPLS but that's the one I can
name right now.The Minnehaha Falls you can check out.

@cubanref Yeah the roller coaster still there.There might be some Twins games you can catch.
The 5-8 Club-a restaurant is near the MOA. There's a bunch of restaurants in MPLS but that's the one I can

Thanks bro hopefully I'll have enough time to check those spots out. The 5-8 club was the home of the juciy lucy right? I think I saw that on the food or travel channel a while ago :lol:

Thanks bro hopefully I'll have enough time to check those spots out. The 5-8 club was the home of the juciy lucy right? I think I saw that on the food or travel channel a while ago :lol:
There's 2 places that serve Juicy Lucy-The 5-8 Club and Matt's Bar.I don't know who originated it first though.

I use my dog's name (Bailey), ordered pizza the other day and girl goes you spell that "Baly" right? I was like...
indifferent.gif
sure... My names Mario obviously but use Luigi from time to time, bro's names etc.

Was just in the Kobe VIII thread in the Nike forum and was surprised to see Meth going back and forth with a fellow NT'er...maybe he isn't a robot....

It's my exes bday today (the 6th) and I saw her for the first time last night...Was pulling into the hookah spot, and she was pulling outta the Jack in the Box.

Things were "cordial" but made me kinda miss her...Found out tho the guy she hooked up with after me, she also hit lol.

summer is over, but i think we just found the new game to get the party started fellas.

Last edited:

There's 2 places that serve Juicy Lucy-The 5-8 Club and Matt's Bar.I don't know who originated it first though.

The one on the travel channel was Matt's Bar

If bald heads and loc’s poplocking to stevie b. freestyle records in the sunshine seems weird to you then you might not understand this but if wearing sweaters in the summer, staring at goth cholas and candypainted ghost patterns are your thing then you should check this record.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom