the thread about nothing...

19 year old server from my job wants the d and she lives 3 blocks from me. i told her flat out i just want to smash and she was with it.
laugh.gif
do your duty as a man and server.

damn brah,

did you find out why?
cuz of my disliking of asian woman...
It seems like when you attack or are critical of asians, that ban hammer comes in quickly...

I remember whenthat college freshman meme thread was jumping...

They went at EVERYONE... Black white, latino...

But as soon as they started getting on asians, that thread got bodied quickly...

But i made my bed... I must lay in it...

Ricky409 is like a girl with that rump... Yeah, its cool...

But handullz was that dime that was cool and had great yambs..

I will miss you...

i figured that was you by the way you talked. :lol: yeah you can't criticize anything asian around here. definite no go.

gunplay goes hard as hell, i slept on bro. been banging 601 and snort all day at work. this goes hard too.

cuz of my disliking of asian woman...
It seems like when you attack or are critical of asians, that ban hammer comes in quickly...
I remember whenthat college freshman meme thread was jumping...
They went at EVERYONE... Black white, latino...
But as soon as they started getting on asians, that thread got bodied quickly...
But i made my bed... I must lay in it...
Ricky409 is like a girl with that rump... Yeah, its cool...
But handullz was that dime that was cool and had great yambs..
I will miss you...
Someone made a joke about that.

Search lemme say ben barra niketalk on google and it's the first result.

The thread got deleted so you can't see the og post.

Last edited:

:smh:#basedgod!!!

"exhibit based / not exhibit c / why don't you pardon me / while i part the sea"

Y'all sleeping on the homey!!!

Last edited:
I thought it was known we can't say anything about Asians :lol: dirty comes with the yoppa, i know it isn't meth cause he's black :lol:

[/VIDEO

]the #basedgod!!!

"exhibit based / not exhibit c / why don't you pardon me / while i part the sea"

Y'all sleeping on the homey!!!

but he don't be bussin like that all the time, mostly his **** is incoherent non rhyming/flowing rambling. he can spit when he wants to but he's mostly style/experimentation over substance

I thought it was known we can't say anything about Asians :lol: dirty comes with the yoppa, i know it isn't meth cause he's black :lol:
well i messeged methodical management... That name is not touching the OG one by the way...

And he said thats why.. Not sure if it was him that did the banning or dirtylicious... But its gone for an entire year...

I prolly be dun forgot about it by then...

Oh wellz....

Lettuce discuss what i'm going to do with my paycheck.. Got a spare three hunnid to spend...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom