the thread about nothing...

Just woke up and getting ready for work...... :smh:

why the **** it gotta be so early bros?

forced" to take my grandfather's M6 to school stop at the burger king I used to work at manager i worked with sees me in the drive thru we hate each other she asks how did I obtain the car I ask for a whopper, she gives me a whopper I raise it to my lips and take a bite. My eye twitches involuntarily. Across the street a father of three falls down the stairs I swallow and look down at the whopper in my hands. She gives me a whopper I swallow and look down at the whopper in my hands. I cannot swallow. There are children at the top of the stairs a pickle shifts uneasily under the bun. She gives me a whopper I look at her face, and she is pleading with me. The children are crying now I raise the whopper to my lips, tears stream down my face as I take a bite she gives me a whopper. I am on my knees.
I plead with her to go across the street. She hears only children's laughter she gives me a whopper I am screaming as I fall down the stairs. She is my child. I cannot see anything I take a bite of the whopper the concrete rushes up to meet me I awake with a start in my own bed. My eye twitches involuntarily she gives me a whopper as I kill her, I do not make a sound she gives me a whopper...
What the .... did I just read?

So whyhellothere is african american black?
that's what he told me pages ago.
I secretly want to believe that wht is jamican.
jk

nope

free addi

tumblr_m7qa38p7Em1qh3p8po1_400.jpg

tumblr_m82bwqtzEH1qi2c6zo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m8ka9pVeDJ1r706emo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m8hvo5oLdR1qa06gko1_500.jpg

tumblr_m8bjr1DmGv1qabv6mo1_250.png
tumblr_m8bjr1DmGv1qabv6mo2_250.png

tumblr_m8a4firQ4i1qadkowo1_500.gif

facial galore.
that is all.

What's that Drake song where he said "I didn't cry when MJ retired, but I will when Kobe does". Is that even a song or did I make that up 
laugh.gif

What's that Drake song where he said "I didn't cry when MJ retired, but I will when Kobe does". Is that even a song or did I make that up 
laugh.gif
Do you mean
I never cried when Pac died, but I probably will when Hov does/ And if my tears hold value, then I will drop one for everything he showed us.
The song is called Fear.

The move finally takes place this weekend. Still debating on whether or not to grab a buddy to help me with just the couches and bed or pay this moving company $225.

Guise, I done come up!

Just got this PM.

010london
Today at 9:34 am

I am Dr Thomas M. Huberts a residence Attorney at Law in Republic Du Benin.
I meet your details here on Nike while networking for a reliable Beneficiary to transfer and invest the fund left behind by My Late.Client Mr.Jeff , an entrepreneur through your personal assistance ,because no one has still come forward to claim it.

I am sorry to inform you that My Late client Mr.Jeff,passed away on the 20th of November 2002 without presenting a usual information on his Next of kin beneficiary Immediately after a kidney failure Operation  Leaving behind in the Bank the sum of $10.5M,now Mr.Jeff's Bank has let me understand to provide the Beneficiary to Mr Jeff's will account to apply for the fund transfer.

Special Instruction:
Please I would be glad if you could be reliable contact me Via email below with your Name,Location TO ( [email protected] ) ,and I will let you know documentation needed in order to wind up this account to your designated domiciliary/dollar account.
This Agreement is valid for only and all transaction between the parties herein and shall be governed by the enforceable Law in The Supreme High Court of Justice ,in the event of ABUSE,the Law will apply.You are bound by a duty of Confidentiality Non_Disclosure with respect to this covenant, and Agreement, contacts and further Information may not be disclosed to any third party.

Thank you .
Waiting,

Dr Huberts

LLB ,BL,LL M

(ATTORNEY AT INTERNATIONAL LAW AND JURISPRUDENCE)
Mr.Jeff hooking it up.
nthat.gif

had a dream i was in the zombie apocolypse with ASAP rocky and Rita ora, gottta stop smoking before bed

i hate driving more than anything in the world & people who dont drive never understand how tiring driving is. i'll be glad when all these broke *** ****** round here get they own whips so they can stop callin my damn phone

i really want to take a astronomy class but i dont need it to graduate :\ , if you guys had a free period and the money would it be viable to take it

Back
Top Bottom