the thread about nothing...

had a dream i was in the zombie apocolypse with ASAP rocky and Rita ora, gottta stop smoking before bed
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
bruh that **** was weird, :lol:
What happened in your dream tho bruh?
we was in the sewers wit zombies and some sort of knife or sword or somethin , then we somwhow got around my way, had to fight master splinter sized radioactive rats n ****, but we had like key sized pistols for some reason :lol: , ninjas was rappin then i woke up and couldnt hear in my left ear

had to fight master splinter sized radioactive rats n ****
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the amount of discrimination on nt is disgusting
where is my scam pm?
why have i been excluded?
:smh:

Guise, I done come up!

Just got this PM.

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://niketalk.comhttps://niketalk.com/members/77590[/URL]"]

010london
Today at 9:34 am

I am Dr Thomas M. Huberts a residence Attorney at Law in Republic Du Benin.

I meet your details here on Nike while networking for a reliable Beneficiary to transfer and invest the fund left behind by My Late.Client Mr.Jeff , an entrepreneur through your personal assistance ,because no one has still come forward to claim it.

I am sorry to inform you that My Late client Mr.Jeff,passed away on the 20th of November 2002 without presenting a usual information on his Next of kin beneficiary Immediately after a kidney failure Operation Leaving behind in the Bank the sum of $10.5M,now Mr.Jeff's Bank has let me understand to provide the Beneficiary to Mr Jeff's will account to apply for the fund transfer.

Special Instruction:

Please I would be glad if you could be reliable contact me Via email below with your Name,Location TO ( [email protected] ) ,and I will let you know documentation needed in order to wind up this account to your designated domiciliary/dollar account.

This Agreement is valid for only and all transaction between the parties herein and shall be governed by the enforceable Law in The Supreme High Court of Justice ,in the event of ABUSE,the Law will apply.You are bound by a duty of Confidentiality Non_Disclosure with respect to this covenant, and Agreement, contacts and further Information may not be disclosed to any third party.

Thank you .

Waiting,

Dr Huberts

LLB ,BL,LL M

(ATTORNEY AT INTERNATIONAL LAW AND JURISPRUDENCE)

Mr.Jeff hooking it up. :nthat:
[/quote]

&

http://niketalk.com/t/503336/i-just-won-10-5-million-dollars-thanks-nt-vol-we-eating

had a dream i was in the zombie apocolypse with ASAP rocky and Rita ora, gottta stop smoking before bed
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
bruh that **** was weird, :lol:
What happened in your dream tho bruh?
we was in the sewers wit zombies and some sort of knife or sword or somethin , then we somwhow got around my way, had to fight master splinter sized radioactive rats n ****, but we had like key sized pistols for some reason :lol: , ninjas was rappin then i woke up and couldnt hear in my left ear
:lol: :lol:

I once had a dream I was giving Sara Jay backshots in my school.

I'm hoping my guidance counselor responds to my email and puts me in pre-cal

I once had a dream I was giving Sara Jay backshots in my school.

I'm hoping my guidance counselor responds to my email and puts me in pre-cal
when i was in high school our guidance counselor was a 25 year old former cheerleader , miss tavernia
devil.gif
My guidance counselor is in her late 20s

Uber white broad 
devil.gif

Ima seduce her than play out some runaway slave fantasies. 

So I was walking by someone's desk at work an they left a granola bar on it :smh: I looked around :nerd: and did a snatch and run :smh: I feel terrible now after eating it :smh: I might put 2 back tomm to balance out the universe :lol: :smh:

everytime i watch hey arnold i get like the weirdest feeling, i used to watch it all the time when my parents divorced , i never noticed all the adult themes in it til recently

everytime i watch hey arnold i get like the weirdest feeling, i used to watch it all the time when my parents divorced , i never noticed all the adult themes in it til recently

helgas mom was always tosted ALWAYS had a drink in her hand.....& thats the reason she talked so slow

Man, I need to quit smoking, but everytime, a week into it, I turn into Angry Blackman. :smh:

helgas mom was always tosted ALWAYS had a drink in her hand.....& thats the reason she talked so slow
and her pops liked her sister more, arnold got no love on that show stayed taking L's :smh:

Back
Top Bottom