the thread about nothing...

Did a run around the neighborhood early this morning (have a 4-5 mile markoff), and one of the streets I turned down which usually has a collie and chihuahua on a usually day instead had the collie, and 6 chihuahuas. 6. And all 6 chihuahuas sprint towards me, and they just circle around me and kept running. It was like a force field of chihuahuas, **** was weird :lol:

anybody wanna exchange boxes of nothing ?
nerd.gif
i got some cool stuff
costanza voice "IM DOWN !"

Just realized I miss breaking bad yesterday cause I was so caught up on uncharted.... ****

Did a run around the neighborhood early this morning (have a 4-5 mile markoff), and one of the streets I turned down which usually has a collie and chihuahua on a usually day instead had the collie, and 6 chihuahuas. 6. And all 6 chihuahuas sprint towards me, and they just circle around me and kept running. It was like a force field of chihuahuas, **** was weird :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

---

That Same Damb Time remix with MMG is :pimp:
Scared Money - NORE ft Pusha T and Meek Mill :pimp:

I may be late but I'm happy I found those 2 songs.

Walked into the bedroom and got on one knee asked her to marry me. It was out of left field :lol: .... This October will be our 6 year together.

6 years about time. Thats a good time frame to be with someone before making that commitment.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I cant stand loose dogs when running. What was crazy though- i did a 28 hour bus trip to Mazatlan back in 2005 (most of it was through the mountains south of Mexico City) and there were seriously packs of wild chihuahuas in some of the mountain/village towns

LOL damn I bet that was something to see. They are irritating as hell though, but those are the first ones that ran up to me without trying to eat me alive :lol:

Congrats on the engagement dakid23 :pimp:
aimc1e

Back
Top Bottom