indifferent.gif

Watching the LA Kings go to work
pimp.gif

I leave for Colombia tomorrow night
happy.gif

Originally Posted by SoundnFury

pulled my groin at the gym today.
didnt properly stretch before trying out some dunks *humblebrag*

how long do these things usually take to heal?

FEELS BAD MAN
Well since you're young, it shouldn't take that long to heal, at worst a month depending on how bad you pulled it. 
Back in 2005 my dad challenged me to a 100m race (since I was heavily a distance runner he assumed he'd beat me with ease). He pulled his groin and was basically on injured reserve for 6 months
roll.gif

When I tell you I want a steak, fried chicken, some hot wings, corn on the cob, frosted flakes, greens, and mashed potatoes right now....smh!

Looking forward to Krispy Kreme in the morning. I might hit up a diner on the way home since they serve meals 24hrs.

My bestfriend is female and she's been acting like a real #@#+$ lately. It's funny how much a person's personality and actions can be a turn-off. Her dude is jealous of me, but I want to tell him I don't want her %%%. But I know that'll be a self-esteem blow to her.
laugh.gif

I can't recall the last day I didn't have at least 1 alcoholic beverage. Be it a glass of wine at dinner or crushing beers at a BBQ on the weekend. I actually had dinner with this one chick I'm dealing with last Thursday and let her order a glass of wine and I said I was 'just having water.' She hit me with the ultimate
indifferent.gif

Watching the Fresh Prince of Bel Air and my man Michael Rappaport was an extra in the episode where Will and Carlton moved out for college 
pimp.gif

Man, someone tell me the world's gonna be alright.

Everything's going to #@%#. Lebron's gonna win a championship, miss usa isn't even that hot... Not to mention the scary rash of serial killers and cannibals.

I miss the old days when all our problems were just girl problems.

Back
Top Bottom