the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by BasedOMG

Originally Posted by youngdoc

Damn dude I'm going to miss my Dominican & Puerto Rican people ,  not that attracted to Mexican girls but it is what it is . Are there any lebanese / persian chicks out there who gets down with everyone or do they stay around rich kids ?
In my experience most do but there are exceptions (I dated one and messed around with a few others)
I find them gorgeous .
I concur. I wouldn't be surprised if I end up marrying a Middle Eastern (maybe even Indian/Afghani/Paki)

Originally Posted by beh235

I don't know, that "I lost my virginity" story doesn't pass the smell test to me, but whatever. Bro, there's a thread for that already http://niketalk.com/topic/340793/The-day-u-lost-ur-Virginity-Describe. Just looks to eager to tell the story. The grammar bothers me too, if you're gonna tell it, tell it right.
laugh.gif

On another note, I discovered this past weekend that I work with an actual NT detective
roll.gif
I tried typing it as short as i could because i i know how these forums work , "tl;dr" , "cool story bro " .

Originally Posted by macbk

Can someone recommend me a cheap but durable pair of roller blades? I'm looking to pick up a pair for the summer.

If you have a link to order online, that can help too.

so when did your parents find out they have a gay son?  i kid i kid

congrats to the dude who lost his v-card. 

Originally Posted by Mister916

Working after getting 1 wisdom tooth extracted? Bad idea? It's only a 3 hour shift.

bad idea all around.

you wont be n pain or nething but u wont be able to talk well and will problly be drooling on urself. as well as your face being swollen

if you do your job n solitude sure, otherwise, no.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Can someone recommend me a cheap but durable pair of roller blades? I'm looking to pick up a pair for the summer.

human giant haha

laugh.gif

I'm just confused where your comment was even coming from
laugh.gif

I'm looking to play roller hockey this summer, which is why I need the blades.

She seemed to look better as a sub, now that she got a starting spot.. not quite the same
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

10 minutes?  were you guys talking for 9 minutes first? 
nerd.gif

roll.gif

I lol'd
I beated off earlier that evening , i didn't know about the party at the time . Her names Ashley , she went to my middle school so i knew what she liked and how to make her laugh, she was a virgin during middle school and her *%* was big but it wasn't as big as it is now. My boy invited me and i had nothing to do at the time so i just went . Not sure where exactly i was all i know is that it was "uptown". After chilling there for ten minutes she poked me in the neck , we started talking and asking about schools and #@@$ . She started getting +@$%%% up and asked me if i wanted to dance , one thing led to another and the next thing you know she's laughing while blowing me on the bathroom toilet . I lifted her dress up and fingered her then she proceeded to ride me reverse cowgirl , the first thing that popped in my head was a scene from this POV prono , it was exactly how i imagined except the feeling of being inside her was weird  .. maybe it was just the condom or because it was my first time . After five minutes she was getting more dizzy and started blowing me again , i blewed in her mouth and she layed near the tub laughing  . I feel kind of grimey now for leaving her there laughing , i was going to eat but i decided to go home . It took like five trains running loud on the subway for me to snap out of dayddreaming and say to myself damn i finally lost it . I feel weird now , i feel like I'm a criminal or something ... maybe it was because she was drunk .
But yeah i guess my boy Julian wasn't joking when he said Dominicans know how to party haha

here's another pic (8th grade ) :

inb4 ducktales
I vote you sir for strongest first two posts of a NT career...
[x] pics

[x] details of story

[x] lack of ducktale possibility

Co-sign

I retract my ducktales statement, this guy has blood type NT.
pimp.gif

I'm just confused where your comment was even coming from
laugh.gif

I'm looking to play roller hockey this summer, which is why I need the blades.

hahahaha variation of an old joke.  M4rioL knew what I was talking about.

what show should I watch next? the Shield or The Sopranos?

I just finished my 3rd watch through of the Wire. I've seen plenty of episodes of the Shield, but not in continuity, and I've never seen an episode of the Sopranos

Back
Top Bottom