the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by Kramer

Finally got a job interview in the morn

I hope you get the job.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 916kid

that youtube video that was posted about a guy have 22 kids with 11 diff women re triggered the thought i had earlier this week.

there should be some kind of law that restricts you to how many kids you have. something like china but not that extreme

having more kids then you can afford is endangering the lives of the kids.

there is no reason to have 5+ kids. i don't know what people are thinking these days.

this goes for male and female. i stone face when i see male/female with 5 or more kids with different baby daddies/mommies.

if we are going at this rate of having a lot of children, the future aint looking good. burning up a lot of natural resources and using up a lot of land.

like that dude cromartie from the jets, 9 kids from 8 different baby mommas. dude can barely pay child support and he is making millions....

Totally agree....population is getting out of hand.....US needs a population regulation...traffic...supply and demand is getting out of hand especially in major cities....It shouldnt take a hour for someone to travel approximate 20 miles...

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

but it has to be HER selling point since im sure she isnt the prettiest female out there.

imo a lot of guys dont really care about a womans accomplishments. looks always trump all when it comes to girls.

roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

NT is full of some sucka @!@ !+%*%+...she doing you a favor fam

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
u dudes are too funny

Am I supposed to believe this ugly %$% dude that can't get bunz according to himself is qualified to speak on these things?
roll.gif
roll.gif
Come on son, everybody gets in that mindset of girls where they can do no wrong because you're infatuated until they do that wrong or that feeling passes.

You trying to be a father? You're not gonna be dating just her you're daughter the baby too (pause) i would never mess with a girl with a kid or pregnant unless I knew there was no feelings involved and it was just sex.
not ONLY that but the father is MIA
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this has disaster written all over it

yessir! that new costco sandwich is crack.

hey guise, after your done in crapper.. do you ever think to yourself, that's how big a **** I can take

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

hey guise, after your done in crapper.. do you ever think to yourself, that's how big a **** I can take

10xhjx0.jpg

baxter-cain-baseketball-gif-disgust.gif

NT is clutch at times...

I've been feeling like I'm going nowhere in life...just a routine that happens 5 days a week...over and over and over again...

Until I read that thread about biggest failures/personal letdown...

Made me realize I'm only 20 and still very young to where my procrastination can be made up for...

Going to my local CC this Saturday to speak to someone about enrolling
pimp.gif

Did anyone else used to blow into both fists before shooting free throws when they were younger like Kobe Bryant? I remember all of the bball players in
elementary school would do this. 
laugh.gif

23sc6r9.gif

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

NT is clutch at times...

I've been feeling like I'm going nowhere in life...just a routine that happens 5 days a week...over and over and over again...

Until I read that thread about biggest failures/personal letdown...

Made me realize I'm only 20 and still very young to where my procrastination can be made up for...

Going to my local CC this Saturday to speak to someone about enrolling
pimp.gif

I'm proud of you young padawan. 

can't sleep it's almost four in Cali. I drank alcohol earlier way too fast it's still kind of sore in my throat.

I'm hopping on my bicycle tommorrow because it's bike week in Pasadena.

I've caught my neighbor yanking it the other day & I took a flick. I was thinking about blackmailing him. he doesn't have curtains on his window

the other day I was thinking to myself if dudes really know if their girl is fat, I know love is blind but damb.

I gave away my dog to the salvation army the other day because I couldn't train him. she was a pitbull & husky mix

If a company wanted to advertise their company on your car, they would have to pay you, right?

How come dealerships get away with putting their name on yor car? I hate that. Seen a brand new mustang yesterday that was CLEAN, but then on the back is a 9 inch wide banner that said something about FORD CITY in it..

Almost every single car you see has a logo on it. Garbage.Edit - Come on man, you actually size up turds and compare them to cocks?

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

you know that cherry berry chiller mcdonalds is selling? do they sell that during breakfast hours? the thirst is real
I think they would. The reason they serve breakfast up to a certain hour is because breakfast isn't cooked at the same temp as their regular food so they change the grill temperature. This is according to Food Network.

So drinks should be ok.
sweet...and i heard it's only $1 too....ima grab one tomorrow 
side note: costco berry smoothie >>

Where I'm from they are $2.. I just order one..

Back
Top Bottom