the thread about nothing...

mad.gif
Just got a tracking number for something I ordered last night and they used FedEx SmartPost? ++$% is that?

Says the estimated delivery date is in 5 days...........the place it's being shipped from is 4 hours away from me

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by odog24

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

My cousin just bought a new Jeep
My aunt got the benz truck
one of my friend's parents got them the X3 (BMW Truck)
another friend has a new honda civic (great on gas, man)
my granny got a new ride not too long ago

...i have a 94 525i...the doors don't lock, the windows don't work, the two front seats are screwed (they don't move and they're stuck in a position not conducive to me driving in it without sitting on a pillow.), no radio, windshield wipers don't work and there is no air/heat. it sucks.
it irritates me when ppl call suv a truck 
laugh.gif
 I'm guilty of calling my Tahoe and my grand cherokee 'trucks' but why does it bother you fambulance? 

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

Originally Posted by Mister916

Battleship looks like crap. Rihanna looks like she can't act.

I really have no clue what that movie is about

aliens attack the world?
laugh.gif
all these movies are garbage, its the same thing over and over and it just gets worse and worse.

Worked out chest and biceps today, and ate healthy all day....FEELS GOOD MAN
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

Worked out chest and biceps today, and ate healthy all day....FEELS GOOD MAN
pimp.gif

What did you eat? srs question. I'm terrible at bulking diet...... I wish they'd bring back Everybody Loves Raymond on Nick @ Nite.

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by ErickM713

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Great song.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

why my guy Ronald pulled out like 3 SUVs deep of a sick Mansion then said no one called but some homies and some bill collectors? Then proceeds to drive his 6 around looking for the missing lady....at 2am 
roll.gif
thing is I love this song too.

Originally Posted by NaturalyLight

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

My cousin just bought a new Jeep
My aunt got the benz truck
one of my friend's parents got them the X3 (BMW Truck)
another friend has a new honda civic (great on gas, man)
my granny got a new ride not too long ago

...i have a 94 525i...the doors don't lock, the windows don't work, the two front seats are screwed (they don't move and they're stuck in a position not conducive to me driving in it without sitting on a pillow.), no radio, windshield wipers don't work and there is no air/heat. it sucks.
laugh.gif
 I'm guilty of calling my Tahoe and my grand cherokee 'trucks' but why does it bother you fambulance? 
because a truck is not an suv lol
i mean i understand if they might have the same frame but they call it an suv for a reason

Is it creepy to get at a girl who doesn't have private Instragram account (meaning her pics are available for non-followers to see and like/comment)?

that youtube video that was posted about a guy have 22 kids with 11 diff women re triggered the thought i had earlier this week.

there should be some kind of law that restricts you to how many kids you have. something like china but not that extreme

having more kids then you can afford is endangering the lives of the kids.

there is no reason to have 5+ kids. i don't know what people are thinking these days.

this goes for male and female. i stone face when i see male/female with 5 or more kids with different baby daddies/mommies.

if we are going at this rate of having a lot of children, the future aint looking good. burning up a lot of natural resources and using up a lot of land.

like that dude cromartie from the jets, 9 kids from 8 different baby mommas. dude can barely pay child support and he is making millions....

Originally Posted by 916kid

that youtube video that was posted about a guy have 22 kids with 11 diff women re triggered the thought i had earlier this week.

there should be some kind of law that restricts you to how many kids you have. something like china but not that extreme

having more kids then you can afford is endangering the lives of the kids.

there is no reason to have 5+ kids. i don't know what people are thinking these days.

this goes for male and female. i stone face when i see male/female with 5 or more kids with different baby daddies/mommies.

if we are going at this rate of having a lot of children, the future aint looking good. burning up a lot of natural resources and using up a lot of land.

like that dude cromartie from the jets, 9 kids from 8 different baby mommas. dude can barely pay child support and he is making millions....

I definately agree, but how to you regulate child birth?

1. Obviously can't merc the kid once it's been born
2. Can't force abortion
3. Taking the children away from mother/father screws them up just as badly
4. How the %#%@ does China do it???

Originally Posted by NaturalyLight

laugh.gif
because a truck is not an suv lol
i mean i understand if they might have the same frame but they call it an suv for a reason
I dig it, but at the same time it's actual trucks smaller than my SUV.  I don't know lol I hear you, but I guess it's just habit at this point.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

you know that cherry berry chiller mcdonalds is selling? do they sell that during breakfast hours? the thirst is real
I think they would. The reason they serve breakfast up to a certain hour is because breakfast isn't cooked at the same temp as their regular food so they change the grill temperature. This is according to Food Network.

So drinks should be ok.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

#HumbleBrag

Some girls tried to holla at me, wasn't my type physically, and in a 5 minute conversation she mentioned law school, MBA, her taking classes, how much she makes all without me asking. Do women really think we give a damn about that stuff? I mean we do but not in a first conversation. That isn't your selling point as a female.

but it has to be HER selling point since im sure she isnt the prettiest female out there.

imo a lot of guys dont really care about a womans accomplishments. looks always trump all when it comes to girls.

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Met an amazing woman a few weeks ago ~

Yesterday, she tells me she's pregnant (not mine). I guess the father walked out on her a a week or two after she missed her period.

I was honestly starting to have feelings since she was unlike any other girl I had met.

She had been giving me clues ever since we started hanging out as more than friends.

Now I don't know what to do.
frown.gif

I can never having nuthin'.

roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

NT is full of some sucka @!@ !+%*%+...she doing you a favor fam

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
u dudes are too funny

Am I supposed to believe this ugly %$% dude that can't get bunz according to himself is qualified to speak on these things?
roll.gif
roll.gif
Come on son, everybody gets in that mindset of girls where they can do no wrong because you're infatuated until they do that wrong or that feeling passes.

You trying to be a father? You're not gonna be dating just her you're daughter the baby too (pause) i would never mess with a girl with a kid or pregnant unless I knew there was no feelings involved and it was just sex.

Originally Posted by natelav129

Originally Posted by 916kid

I definately agree, but how to you regulate child birth?

1. Obviously can't merc the kid once it's been born
2. Can't force abortion
3. Taking the children away from mother/father screws them up just as badly
4. How the %#%@ does China do it???
you put your name on the birth certificate and somehow someone input it in a data base system. the amount of children you have gets tallied up and to a point where the 5 kid or whatever will show you are at a limit of children.  i might but unconstitutional or unethical, but you can freeze your sperm and egg (not really sure if you can freeze eggs so it might be an issue) and they are required vasectomy or tubes tide.  i mean this is an suggestion so it something i am just thinking at the top of my head.

Originally Posted by cycoviZion

mad.gif
Just got a tracking number for something I ordered last night and they used FedEx SmartPost? ++$% is that?

Says the estimated delivery date is in 5 days...........the place it's being shipped from is 4 hours away from me

indifferent.gif
It's some deal that Fedex and the post office have together. It's going to be delivered by your mailman.
*works for UPS*

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

you know that cherry berry chiller mcdonalds is selling? do they sell that during breakfast hours? the thirst is real
I think they would. The reason they serve breakfast up to a certain hour is because breakfast isn't cooked at the same temp as their regular food so they change the grill temperature. This is according to Food Network.

So drinks should be ok.
sweet...and i heard it's only $1 too....ima grab one tomorrow 
side note: costco berry smoothie >>

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

For those that eat fast food if subway stayed open late would you go there instead of a wendys/BK/MDs?
all the ones here are 24 hours.  some buzz you in after you ring a doorbell so they don't get robbed.
laugh.gif
  i don't eat fast food more than a few times a year though.

Doing like 12 AutoCad drawings that are due in 8 hours x_x pulling an all nighter. not to mention the final is in 8 hours too.

Originally Posted by BigShake

Doing like 12 AutoCad drawings that are due in 8 hours x_x pulling an all nighter. not to mention the final is in 8 hours too.
i hate AutoCad good luck bro

Back
Top Bottom