Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

"wale got a chain upgrade?"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

out of all the wale photos i've quoted in that thread, i'm glad i didn't quote that pic....i woulda posted "nice" too 
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

finally 
pimp.gif
 for the first time today
don't think I hit it good.....need to work on my inhale/exhale $%$#

never smoked in my life though

pimp.gif
 i dont recommend it

How young is too young? I'm 20 and I met this girl in one of my classes. I made a date with her and before the date came, she told me she was 17. Now if I would have known earlier, I would have never asked her out but we ended up watching a movie and it was chill. We both showed signs of liking one another but should I stop now? I know age shouldn't be a such a big factor since its only 3 years apart but part of me is saying shes too young and there are other girls that are more appropriate for my age.

The age difference and mental difference between 17-20 isn't that great. And when does she turn 18
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

How young is too young? I'm 20 and I met this girl in one of my classes. I made a date with her and before the date came, she told me she was 17. Now if I would have known earlier, I would have never asked her out but we ended up watching a movie and it was chill. We both showed signs of liking one another but should I stop now? I know age shouldn't be a such a big factor since its only 3 years apart but part of me is saying shes too young and there are other girls that are more appropriate for my age.
I've done the same thing

Don't over think it, go for it..at the end of the day it's not a big deal at all

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

I've done the same thing

Don't over think it, go for it..at the end of the day it's not a big deal at all
x2..

Thanks for the kooks song Erick.
Thanks Sneaky for mentioning it.
I'm always down to find/listen to dope @$@ music.
pimp.gif

^
No prob, I listen to way too much music and it's nice that I can just randomly share some of it in this thread 
laugh.gif

It's crazy, it's slowly approaching a year that one of my favorite bands broke up, I woke up one day got on FB and saw the message they posted, then went to their site and was in shock

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif

God damn John Force has some perfect teeth.

His Castro GTX commercial always comes on and I can't help but stare at his teeth.

Originally Posted by Mister916

God damn John Force has some perfect teeth.

His Castro GTX commercial always comes on and I can't help but stare at his teeth.
those are most likely veneers. do u know how hard it is for teeth to look perfectly white in a white persons mouth?(no racism) at least wit us black folks the contrast from skin to teeth is so extreme that almost everybody teeth look white.

Just did my daily look at the black woman thread..you have to be a game tight individual to say no those women or maybe im just a sucka?

what's everybody's plans this summer? I'm tryin to take summer classes but i'm waitlisted right now...don't know if i'll get in....i just want to be productive

My hometown's nightlife is terrible
Can't wait to get back on campus Monday
Idc what anybody says
Their is nothing messing with college life
/Rant

Back
Top Bottom