laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

Originally Posted by Regal Black

finally 
pimp.gif
 for the first time today
don't think I hit it good.....need to work on my inhale/exhale $%$#

never smoked in my life though
something rolled? pull the smoke into your mouth first. then inhale deep again without it to your lips. like gasping without the sound.

do it in two parts until you get it down without having to think about it.

if you inhaled wrong from glass I don't know what to tell you
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yea just pull in the smoke then once you can feel it, gasp..dont take too big of a hit you might get TKO'd by your virgin lungs
laugh.gif

Starting a conditioning regimen to play soccer
I'm a burl dude so i'll play defense

Anybody on NT who's play(ed) soccer can give me any tips?

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

run run run.
if u play soccer and wanna be good u should be fast and be able to stop and go quick.

and if ur playing defense u gotta keep up with the forwards, and being a "burl dude" will help you alot cause there will be alot of physical contact. always try to clear the ball since your close to the goal u dont wanna kick a bad pass so try to clear it.

saw a truck today with a kicked in side with a bootprint saying chuck norris was here had me laffin so much
laugh.gif

I just can't wrap my mind over the amount of hate that some people have for Lebron James. I'd never be able to hate someone in my life that much let alone someone that I've never even met. It's become insane. Dudes are wishing death on him in S&T... I can't wait till the day he finally wins a title. Some of these dudes would probably kill themselves with the way they loathe him they wouldn't be able to handle seeing him succeed.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

I just can't wrap my mind over the amount of hate that some people have for Lebron James. I'd never be able to hate someone in my life that much let alone someone that I've never even met. It's become insane. Dudes are wishing death on him in S&T... I can't wait till the day he finally wins a title. Some of these dudes would probably kill themselves with the way they loathe him they wouldn't be able to handle seeing him succeed.
Thats the internet for ya, there are no boundaries behind a keyboard and computer screen.

Edit: iYen your pic isn't showing up...I wanna laugh too bro

Originally Posted by odog24

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

run run run.
if u play soccer and wanna be good u should be fast and be able to stop and go quick.

and if ur playing defense u gotta keep up with the forwards, and being a "burl dude" will help you alot cause there will be alot of physical contact. always try to clear the ball since your close to the goal u dont wanna kick a bad pass so try to clear it.

saw a truck today with a kicked in side with a bootprint saying chuck norris was here had me laffin so much
laugh.gif

roll.gif
I meant to type burly dude
roll.gif

Thank you for the advice.
pimp.gif
 Niketalk members stay reliable.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Rolaholic wrote:

You gotta take everything you read with a grain of salt when it comes to regular people hating athletes. It may not always be true feelings. It's been going on for years. It's nothing new in sports. It's actually what makes sports entertaining. Personally, nothing I ever say negative about an athlete is legitimately 100% true feelings.

But you have to face it. Lebron has done nothing good for fans of opposing teams. People hate when you compare him to Kobe, hate when he's compared to MJ, hate the fact that he's self-absorbing....nothing will change this. Get used to it.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by odog24

in the library and got off the escalader and i wanna go up one more flight but the escalader is not working and the two guys who are fixing are talking and one tells the other "how would u feel if your mother sent u pictures?" and i just start laughing..awkward moment

xdicdf.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Oh snap.....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Rolaholic wrote:

You gotta take everything you read with a grain of salt when it comes to regular people hating athletes. It may not always be true feelings. It's been going on for years. It's nothing new in sports. It's actually what makes sports entertaining. Personally, nothing I ever say negative about an athlete is legitimately 100% true feelings.

But you have to face it. Lebron has done nothing good for fans of opposing teams. People hate when you compare him to Kobe, hate when he's compared to MJ, hate the fact that he's self-absorbing....nothing will change this. Get used to it.

^ what rhis guy said

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Rolaholic wrote:

I can understand why alot of people don't like him but some of the comments are ridiculous. I don't think I've ever heard someone wish death on Kobe. I 100% understand your beef with him and you have every right to dislike him but even you've never wished harm on him which I applaud you for not stooping to some of these dudes' level. I just hope that alot of these comments aren't serious.

Back
Top Bottom