the thread about nothing...

Damb eve got married

I was wondering if they had finally got married or not. I know they have been together for awhile. Her first 3 albums :pimp: :pimp: :smokin

Her last one :x |I

They're having karaoke night for the clients and I'm cringing every time I hear the n word dropped. This it's torture. They sound terrible. :lol:

And I hate even the white boys come to get meds and switch up to speak how they assume I speak. They call me bruh, g, homie. I have more of a problem when **** sounds forced/ unnatural.

Time for you to shine.

Request some ross and drop the **** out of the n - bomb, them drop the mic and wLk off.

rossdancee.gif

They're having karaoke night for the clients and I'm cringing every time I hear the n word dropped. This it's torture. They sound terrible. :lol:

And I hate even the white boys come to get meds and switch up to speak how they assume I speak. They call me bruh, g, homie. I have more of a problem when **** sounds forced/ unnatural.

Time for you to shine.

Request some ross and drop the **** out of the n - bomb, them drop the mic and wLk off.

Yea, I'll pass. They'd probably get hype too, lol..

I've heard almost 7 Eminem tracks so far. Irony of **** rapping Superman.

Last edited:

Time for you to shine.

go old school.....trick love the kids

They're having karaoke night for the clients and I'm cringing every time I hear the n word dropped. This it's torture. They sound terrible.
laugh.gif

Time for you to shine.

go old school.....trick love the kids
drop da top and let da sun shine in

I'm about to watch this Ivory Coast game and act like I didn't hear My ***** just come on lol.

Last edited:
Doctor prescribed Dormonoct 2mg instead of my usual Zopiclone 7,5mg as I normally switch between that and Ambien 10mg.
Told my mom to ask specifically for Zopiclone for me smh and shebrought this. Been lying in bed 5 hours now trying to sleep with Dormonoct.

Would not recommend as sleeping medication.

Last edited:
Doctor prescribed Dormonoct 2mg instead of my usual Zopiclone 7,5mg as I normally switch between that and Ambien 10mg.
Told my mom to ask specifically for Zopiclone for me smh and shebrought this. Been lying in bed 5 hours now trying to sleep with Dormonoct.

Would not recommend as sleeping medication.

how are you colombia? havent seen you around

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom