the thread about nothing...

Why homie running like that?
roll.gif

To be fair they been rocking that u neck in the UK for several years now.

True, but people are on to the euro look now that certain entertainers are giving light to it. It's been there. Not my thing tho.
you should cop some slim deep v neck tees. theyll make you look like youre in your mid 30s again
your v-neck should never be deeper than your voice.....a lady told me that
well that lady is stupid. tha deeper the v the more bishes want tha d

They're having karaoke night for the clients and I'm cringing every time I hear the n word dropped. This it's torture. They sound terrible. :lol:

And I hate even the white boys come to get meds and switch up to speak how they assume I speak. They call me bruh, g, homie. I have more of a problem when **** sounds forced/ unnatural.

They're having karaoke night for the clients and I'm cringing every time I hear the n word dropped. This it's torture. They sound terrible.
laugh.gif

And I hate even the white boys come to get meds and switch up to speak how they assume I speak. They call me bruh, g, homie. I have more of a problem when **** sounds forced/ unnatural.
those feels, I know em 
tired.gif

i finally ate that costco hotdog. 

thank gawd you survived....next challenge....a 7-11 hotdog

:nerd:

Lived off 711 chili cheese dogs and slurpees for the whole summer after I graduated :lol:

They're having karaoke night for the clients and I'm cringing every time I hear the n word dropped. This it's torture. They sound terrible. :lol:

I can't stand the "act like I'm down" type dudes. be real with yourself.

We both know you sound stupid.

I'm somewhat starting to understand the futbol hype. well at least after this england/italy game. that costa rica game earlier 
indifferent.gif

I wanna dunk like Mike
You do know he's an a hole right? :lol:
he a fashion god tho. he gets a pass
from your recent posts, all fasion "tips" from you will be completely ignored :lol:

Wanting to UNDS something then changing your mind....|I

:nerd:

bruh, i'm not wearing a u neck that's cut down to where my belly button is showing :lol:

Please don't :lol:

scarymovie1101010.jpg

tumblr_mmsb9n8n8W1qhu1jbo1_400.gif

There needs to be a Zooey Deschanel x Katie Perry qorn video.

fixed.

go in there and show em how dade boys do it :nerd:

lebron-snl-dance-o.gif

Back
Top Bottom