the thread about nothing...

Im down to my last 37 dollars, so this girl better just imagine im taking her out to eat. Cuz its not happening anytime soon.

Balotelli is DAT DUDE. hes 23 tho.. kinda early to put a ring on it tho.

Damn, Didnt realize he was that young
the moron racists in italy have the nerve booing the kid. hope he has a great world cup.
Same.

Was watching an HBO Sports segment of the racism in soccer. I knew it's always been a problem but it's really disgusting to watch
mean.gif

Khaled embarasses me as a person.

Saw him when near south beach and you could sense the corn, he was stunting tho.

He talks in all caps 
mean.gif

brah thats how i like my slimmies tho
Reminds me of this

kidz bop has lost it dsgsdfgs

Balotelli put a ring on it.
Smart man

She got a banana mold shape face
tan straight up comedy today 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Im down to my last 37 dollars, so this girl better just imagine im taking her out to eat. Cuz its not happening anytime soon.
All I got for chicks is hard **** and bubble gum. Keep it a hunnid yo. In two months, she won't matter. Trust me.

I hear you man i do honestly.  But i am wasting tax payer dollars today....I have 0 access to anything.  

I have an SSD on my home laptop...its not just 30 seconds a day...its almost that per application.  I wouldn't consider myself a power user but just having to open 10-12 files at a time that will run macros and export got my computers sounding like a lawn mower and constantly crashing. 

I am not sure how your contract is set up...but if i have money to give you to order me an SSD...then you can do it.  I contact our IT contractors tell them my needs and tell them i have the funding and they place the order.  But telling me I don't need it (even if i don't) shouldn't be the answer.  They replaced my hard drive already.  The cost difference although not small...compared to the overall budget that we have for IT is pennies.  

But repped for the reply.  I am mad cool with my IT guy and he tells me all the horror stories of  "it wasn't plugged in" "he asked to download from pirate bay" type stuff.  And he told me that when some one is at a stand still at work that is considered top priority.  

That's the problem bro, you're def. a power user. :lol: hell, in my org, the fact that you know what a macro is might make you a power user.

From the other side of things, most agencies are limited in budget and in where they can order from. If we want parts, we have to 1. Pray a supplier has it (Govt suppliers ARE THE WORST,) 2. Order the part at "fair-market price" and 3. Justify that purchase. It might be 2 or 3 hoops to jump through before you even get the price quote, since it'd be an individual SSD and not bulk (another headache)

I love IT....absolutely positively hate government IT.

Emily blunt in edge of tomorrow. :smokin
Dog she is fine as hellll

So today at work (i work at home depot sellin brix) i walk into the bathroom first two stalls are in use the third one has the door wide open
So im like okay looks gucci ma angus finna relieve itself

I step in and some guy is sitting in there with his pants at his ankles lookin passed out and i do a three sixty and get outta there as quick as i could

Emily blunt in edge of tomorrow.
smokin.gif
Dog she is fine as hellll

So today at work (i work at home depot sellin brix) i walk into the bathroom first two stalls are in use the third one has the door wide open
So im like okay looks gucci ma angus finna relieve itself

I step in and some guy is sitting in there with his pants at his ankles lookin passed out and i do a three sixty and get outta there as quick as i could
so you turned around and walked right back into the stall with dude? 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom