the thread about nothing...

If only she didn't have that fourhead,

And if she was 18.

for the second time ever I lost my cool and yelled at my 10 month old. I feel SO terrible about that. I'm usually the patient, loving, parent. I yelled pretty loud (yelled his name to get him to stop what he was doing), I feel so horrible right now. Literally fighting back tears thinking about it....

|I :frown:

So ashamed of myself. feel like the worst father ever.

Last edited:
for the second time ever I lost my cool and yelled at my 10 month old. I feel SO terrible about that. I'm usually the patient, loving, parent. I yelled pretty loud (yelled his name to get him to stop what he was doing), I feel so horrible right now. Literally fighting back tears thinking about it....
|I :frown:

Don't feel bad...wait until he/she is 5 with an attitude and you have to smack them upside the head with a swift backhand while walking down the beach boardwalk.

tired.gif
frown.gif

DUDE its 10 months old. Probably doesn't even know what you are screaming about S ******g M ******g H 
mean.gif

This girl I used to hang out with hit me up on facebook to hang out...I figured she must be done with her last dude, but they are still together...

She always had a thing for me but I never went for it. She told me she started hanging with dude cuz I never made a move on her. I don't have any females in my life right now really, but if I did beat that's against all my principles :/

I don't think that it's good that I can't feel earthquakes .:smh: I'm going to die in my sleep :lol:

Last edited:
I think every Sports fan should get to experience the joy of their hometown team/city winning a championship...I couldn't imagine investing all of those hours watching games, money, energy, emotion in a lifetime into sports and never getting to experience the euphoria of winning it all.

Cities like LA and Boston must be heaven for the local Sports fan in those cities.

Have to get up to go to work in a few hours....playing bball at the gym until 11 pm has me up all kinds of late. Peace.

I've found myself using NT language in regular day conversations. Fambz, yambz, and plehboi are in heavy rotation lately and even when I'm texting or tweeting I gotta stop myself from putting colon hat. NT has taken over :rofl:

I think every Sports fan should get to experience the joy of their hometown team/city winning a championship...I couldn't imagine investing all of those hours watching games, money, energy, emotion in a lifetime into sports and never getting to experience the euphoria of winning it all.
Cities like LA and Boston must be heaven for the local Sports fan in those cities.
Have to get up to go to work in a few hours....playing bball at the gym until 11 pm has me up all kinds of late. Peace.

Diehard cubs fan since 1988......I accept your apology

This girl I used to hang out with hit me up on facebook to hang out...I figured she must be done with her last dude, but they are still together...
She always had a thing for me but I never went for it. She told me she started hanging with dude cuz I never made a move on her. I don't have any females in my life right now really, but if I did beat that's against all my principles :/
'F' your principles...don't let your principles haunt you. SMASH!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom