the thread about nothing...

is he your only brother? 
nah, I got 4 total brothers.

hoping he doesn't try to move in here at my mom's, this guy is bad news.
Yikes. It's not your brother from the story is it? 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 I should have told his girl about that night too, minus whale.

say a girl doesnt want to join team raw, anyone ever cut the tip of the condom and pretend that they are wearing it so the girl thinks you have a jimmy on

roll.gif
damn he was with his girl at that time too? Woooooow
laugh.gif
 yea.

he hates this girl probably about the same as I do but with two baby girls and child support? nah, he put up with her. I despise this girl you have no idea but she's the reason my brother had a roof, he lived with her parents and now he's getting kicked out. the premature celebration 
mean.gif
 I thought I finally got rid of this bish but then my mom is all like "make room on the floor for him to sleep at" then I 
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

hate this bish so bad, I gotta text her to tell her to drop off my turtle.

roll.gif
damn he was with his girl at that time too? Woooooow
laugh.gif
 yea.

he hates this girl probably about the same as I do but with two baby girls and child support? nah, he put up with her. I despise this girl you have no idea but she's the reason my brother had a roof, he lived with her parents and now he's getting kicked out. the premature celebration 
mean.gif
 I thought I finally got rid of this bish but then my mom is all like "make room on the floor for him to sleep at" then I 
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

hate this bish so bad, I gotta text her to tell her to drop off my turtle.
damn man. Put up a sign that says "no busted chicks" so he knows not to bring any back 
laugh.gif

Child support....
tired.gif

damn man. Put up a sign that says "no busted chicks" so he knows not to bring any back 
laugh.gif

Child support....
tired.gif
I doubt he'll try bringing one to a small 1 bedroom apartment where his brother and mom live 
laugh.gif

tired.gif
 seen so many good people fall bc of that.

Back
Top Bottom