the thread about nothing...

tumblr_mxrn7m7miu1r4laifo1_400.gif

"I won’t react to something just because I’m supposed to, because I’m an African-American,” he said. “That argument doesn’t make any sense to me. So we want to ad***** as a society and a culture, but, say, if something happens to an African-American we immediately come to his defense? Yet you want to talk about how far we’ve progressed as a society? Well, we’ve progressed as a society, then don’t jump to somebody’s defense just because they’re African-American. You sit and you listen to the facts just like you would in any other situation, right? So I won’t assert myself."

edit: didn't know ad v a n c e was censored

so who's name is v a n c e and why is it censored

Last edited:
Need some creative minds. Trying to get some ideas together to make this easter/spring flyer for this store. Hmmm 

a TAN collab?
nerd.gif
Haha nah man some local kids clothing store down here. Nothing major. Lady invited me to do another flyer/ad for her and I'm just trying to think of something that will be nice. Might do it for her since I have time tomorrow and this week so I can pop open the Photoshop and hopefully have something to offer

I could just stare at this gif. Reminds me of Fantasia.

I hope this thread doesn't get locked.

NT has been Rustlemania the last couple of days.

Back
Top Bottom