the thread about nothing...

tea bruh. i drink tea.

tumblr_m9fkjcHc0I1r3tqy6.gif

:smokin

[COLOR=#red]Been getting it in with vintage gaming... just picked up a PS2 over the weekend. First two in the mail... boom.
[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Could have just saved your money, Kingdom hearts 1 HD is out on ps3 and KH 2 is re-releasing as well but nothing beats nostalgia i guess

Could have just saved your money, Kingdom hearts 1 HD is out on ps3 and KH 2 is re-releasing as well but nothing beats nostalgia i guess
[COLOR=#red]
There ya go...

I could have done those but I like playing the originals. Well sort of... minus my original xbox. It is modded, has every single nintendo, super nintendo, sega, nintendo 64 and arcade game on it.

I currently have a playstation, ps2 slim, original xbox, xbox one, nintendo 64, and a sega dreamcast.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]
There ya go...

I could have done those but I like playing the originals. Well sort of... minus my original xbox. It is modded, has every single nintendo, super nintendo, sega, nintendo 64 and arcade game on it.

I currently have a playstation, ps2 slim, original xbox, xbox one, nintendo 64, and a sega dreamcast.[/COLOR]

i guess...just cant go back to using a wired controller...feels weird :lol:

:lol:

[COLOR=#red]Man! I was playing my original playstation, original controller... no dual shock. I felt like I had giant hands. Lot of fun though. [/COLOR]

some lame made a fake instagram and messaged my girl saying that I was f**cking with this girl while I was talking to my
current girl, and now she's being annoying and ignoring me. (and then proceeded to delete this instagram account)

:smh:

(probably wrong thread, but ugh)

Last edited:
some lame made a fake instagram and messaged my girl saying that I was f**cking with this girl while I was talking to my
current girl, and now she's being annoying and ignoring me. (and then proceeded to delete this instagram account)

:smh:

(probably wrong thread, but ugh)

is it true? :nerd:

Haters gonna hate
females gonna speculate

ordered some stuff, they sent me one tracking number, only shipped half my order smh.

Back
Top Bottom