the thread about nothing...

@im that one  congrats! always glad to see happy couples who still love each other, gives me hope 
laugh.gif

@beh235  congrats! 
nthat.gif

It's actually more like 30% of first time marriages will end in divorce, whereas people married multiple times have a much higher divorce rate and that averages it out. Plus I believe that original 50% "fact" was from the 70s when all the baby boomer marriages started to crumble and divorce rates skyrocketed.. not positive, though.

Congrats to you man.. best of luck.

the battery on my iphone lasts 3-5 hours TOPS. 

i'm getting a galaxy s5 when my phone dies for good.
iphones are overrated imo
It's actually more like 30% of first time marriages will end in divorce, whereas people married multiple times have a much higher divorce rate and that averages it out. Plus I believe that original 50% "fact" was from the 70s when all the baby boomer marriages started to crumble and divorce rates skyrocketed.. not positive, though.

Congrats to you man.. best of luck.
I always question people's true reasons for getting married

My dog eats grass, does that have any potential side-effects for him?

it helps them regulate their digestive system. its normal.

tea bruh. i drink tea.

I swear Emma Stone and Amanda Seyfried can get it at the same time.

fixed

congrats im that one. best wishes and good luck.

congrats beh. good luck on the next chapter of your professional career. maybe you can afford some new 2k concords and send me your old ones :nerd:

:Jking0821. lulz.

its been a crazy monday so far. like a boss though i pulled through. suck it monday. hope all the TAN papis are having a good one.

xoxo,

franc

Back
Top Bottom