the thread about nothing...

Decided to wear my aquas them ***** crumbled on me. :smh:

8s :x

welp, let me stop being such a lame, and get up and start getting ready for this party... be easy out there ya'll :smokin

what kicks you wear :nerd:

Just spent $15 at KFC/Taco Bell! :pimp:

Bout to watch The Hobbit : The Desolation of Smaug!

LOVE PEACE NT

popeyes >

It's amazing that there are dudes with size 9 feet out there.
My foot ain't been that small since about 3rd/4th grade.

>D

can fit in those samples :smokin

How in the world do you call several all ins before you with pocket ******* 8s.

Really!?!!?

>: >: >:

thats my go to hand. all in papi :nerd:

.....test samples come in 11 too btw

nerd.gif

glasses.gif

smokin.gif
Oh really....

for the loyal TAN members... you know I am an 8th grade teacher

this 4th quarter we are doing "Genius Hour"... meaning for 20% of their time with us, the students are learning about stuff they are interested in... in can be almost anything, as long as its a measurable learning experience that they can share with the grade level

for me, I am teaching myself how to play the Harmonica... from scratch... I know nothing

my goal... to play Billy Joel "Piano Man" by the end of the quarter (my harmonica from amazon.com came in the other day and I already started :smokin )

TAN COMMUNITY... WHAT WILL BE YOUR GENIUS HOUR UNTIL MAY 24TH? - quote this post and reply if you are a true TAN ORIGINAL

Been learning piano for my music theory class, so maybe a full fledged song by May 24th. Playing the piano is somewhat easier than I expected it to be tbh, I just need to work on my sheet reading skills.

Thinking of learning a little Japanese. There's a book around here that my stepdad had lying around that teaches characters.

When I was learning Japanese it was pretty fun and a little frustrating at the same time. If only I knew that taking it for 2 years and not doing year 3 would mess me up though. I may start it up again.

roll.gif

I still laugh at this
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

Even if she's attractive a girl becomes gross after one of my friend's

pipes her.
Yup, it's like she's his property now
 I don't even get repped in the booty thread anymore. A certain someone gets an automated +4 in there.
I was saying certain Nt'ers have groupies not too long ago.
I blame Rob 
laugh.gif

The tanning of America....
nthat.gif
Seen it, it's an alright doc
Dive Bars >
nthat.gif

I have no idea what my skin complexion is. I guess I'm light skinned . My mom is
so pale.
What am I?
Special??

LA girls drool for me. 

swag.

sick.gif

fTDxRD1.gif
JuJu Salimeni 
devil.gif

Back Door Beauty?
for the loyal TAN members... you know I am an 8th grade teacher

this 4th quarter we are doing "Genius Hour"... meaning for 20% of their time with us, the students are learning about stuff they are interested in... in can be almost anything, as long as its a measurable learning experience that they can share with the grade level

for me, I am teaching myself how to play the Harmonica... from scratch... I know nothing

my goal... to play Billy Joel "Piano Man" by the end of the quarter (my harmonica from amazon.com came in the other day and I already started
smokin.gif
)

TAN COMMUNITY... WHAT WILL BE YOUR GENIUS HOUR UNTIL MAY 24TH? - quote this post and reply if you are a true TAN ORIGINAL
Learning new cooking recipes 
nthat.gif

Thinking of learning a little Japanese. There's a book around here that my stepdad had lying around that teaches characters.
When I was learning Japanese it was pretty fun and a little frustrating at the same time. If only I knew that taking it for 2 years and not doing year 3 would mess me up though. I may start it up again.
I've forgotten nearly all my Japanese. I should start studying again.

Went to my kuzn's Bday party yesterday, wanted to get him a pitchback net, but had to settle for a tee n some teeballs. Drank with my kuzn's n finally told my uncle why I was avoiding him for a couple months. Everything is fine now, n I don't have a hangover 
smokin.gif

i need to reach 13-15 pages on that paper.

i don't see myself reaching more than 11 :smh:

pimp.gif

1401 REPS NOT ONE DAM BOOTY PIC!

PLEASE SAY THE 1 BABY

Last edited by a moderator:
STOP LOOKING AT OTHERS MEANS.....

THEN YOU CAN FIND THE PATH TO SELF PROSPERITY!

Back
Top Bottom