the thread about nothing...

for the loyal TAN members... you know I am an 8th grade teacher

this 4th quarter we are doing "Genius Hour"... meaning for 20% of their time with us, the students are learning about stuff they are interested in... in can be almost anything, as long as its a measurable learning experience that they can share with the grade level

for me, I am teaching myself how to play the Harmonica... from scratch... I know nothing

my goal... to play Billy Joel "Piano Man" by the end of the quarter (my harmonica from amazon.com came in the other day and I already started :smokin )

TAN COMMUNITY... WHAT WILL BE YOUR GENIUS HOUR UNTIL MAY 24TH? - quote this post and reply if you are a true TAN ORIGINAL

this 4th quarter we are doing "Genius Hour"... meaning for 20% of their time with us, the students are learning about stuff they are interested in... in can be almost anything, as long as its a measurable learning experience that they can share with the grade level

for me, I am teaching myself how to play the Harmonica... from scratch... I know nothing

my goal... to play Billy Joel "Piano Man" by the end of the quarter (my harmonica from amazon.com came in the other day and I already started
smokin.gif
)

TAN COMMUNITY... WHAT WILL BE YOUR GENIUS HOUR UNTIL MAY 24TH? - quote this post and reply if you are a true TAN ORIGINAL
Thinking of learning a little Japanese. There's a book around here that my stepdad had lying around that teaches characters.

Tryin to make all deuces under five minutes yet just as relieving....
grin.gif

my goal... to play Billy Joel "Piano Man" by the end of the quarter (my harmonica from amazon.com came in the other day and I already started
smokin.gif
)

damn, this is going to bug me all night trying to think of something.

smokin.gif
)

I'll try to invent the next social media, or google, or maybe ipod or something

I dunno

if all else fails, my goal is to sell off some shoes so I can get a new tattoo

Last edited:

my goal... to play Billy Joel "Piano Man" by the end of the quarter (my harmonica from amazon.com came in the other day and I already started :smokin )

Learn some songs for the keyboard.

I forgot to update my billing info on my gym membership since my card got affected during the whole Target deal, thought they just cancelled my membership, nope, turns out it's still active and I have a balance of $103.

The **** man.

Back
Top Bottom