the thread about nothing...

Tan always coming through with good advice :smokin

Its one of those things where you know what you should do but helpful to hear some one else say it

Since this thread has already been derailed, quick shout out to all the guys here on NT who have personally reached out to me over the past few days. I don't know all of you by your usernames on here, but the thoughtful messages you've sent as PM's here on NT, Instagram, and Facebook have meant the world to me. Some of your girlfriends have even reached out to me, and I can't thank them enough for their support. For those of you whose names on NT I do know:

Thank you @DJ Proto J

for making me laugh constantly over the past few days and for making me actually consider the possibility of having sex again.

Thank you @Mark081990

for your kind and thoughtful words - always. You are one of the most sincere and genuine guys out there and I'm lucky to know you.

Thank you @SuNiversal

for constantly checking in on me. Not just over the past few days, but always.

Thank you @qique51689

for trying so hard to get me out of bed over the past few days and out for a drink. This week, for sure.

Thank you @Spectacular23

for all of your supportive messages, even from before I said anything here on NT. You know how to make a girl smile.

And a ginormous thank you to @thegatorviking

for the beautiful flowers and adorably sweet & cuddly teddy bear you sent yesterday. I just opened my door and found them...

As much as I want to hate the entire male gender, and sometimes, NT has made me want to cut every single one of you, I can't thank all of you enough for being such sweethearts. Outside of your tough NT exteriors, you guys are some seriously amazing dudes. You all don't just have big shoe collections, you have some of the biggest hearts I know.

/yeezythread
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?????

Jesus dude
eek.gif
tired.gif

What happened ?

Went in for an MRI cuz I suffer from a growth on my pituitary gland. The radiologist notice something on my spinal cord and had me take a second MRI. Got a call today from my endocrinologist that I needed to call my nuerosurgeon ASAP. Still waiting on the results.

Hope everything is just a false alarm and that it's not any form of cancer, god be with you while you wait for any test results.

Thank you. I hope so too. It still hasnt really hit me especially cuz it hasnt been confirmed.
Damn I hope its not a real issue bro. Sorry to hear.

Four Chipotle Burritos

I'm down '

:smh: WHY. This made me want Chipotle even more than I did yesterday though.
I didn't know ppl still wore durags. Srs.
You just sleep and leave your hair exposed to the elements?
"Cash Money Records takin over for the 99s and the 2000s"
Someone find the Vine of the cat twerking to this.

***** I'm just flexin
laugh.gif

okay now drake can have a shout out.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: DRIZZY!!!!
:wow: :wow: :wow:

Tan always coming through with good advice :smokin

Its one of those things where you know what you should do but helpful to hear some one else say it

Why don't you just keep her around as a FWB for a while? Don't commit.

Better than nothing lol

Nah, don't even keep her as a FWB.

Too many variables.

Plenty of chicks out there that don't have the Baggage she has.

She is cool and honestly i would easily date her if it weren't for the kid and dad being around. But i already have 2 FWB...they are care free and down to earth. I don't think she will be that way. I feel like the mindset is different when you have a kid...you are searching for a provider/stability more then just fun.

Like why aren't they together?

Why did she have a kid?

How long were they together before hand?

Does she have her **** together now?

What kind of relationship do the parents have?

What type if father is the ex?

I will try my best to answer we really have only known each other for a month now

They dated for multiple years through high school she got pregnant and he bailed (girls side...im sure a bunch went down that she wouldn't say)
She def doesn't have her life fully together. Still in school taking night classes to be a comm major is a full time nanny so stays home and watches kids all day
She is mad cool with her mom and sisters...mom lets her nanny out of the house while she is at work. Mom is a single parent though not too sure what happened there just know dad isn't really in the picture but haven't really asked
Haven't really talked to much about the ex but he does see the kid i know that much.

She is cool and honestly i would easily date her if it weren't for the kid and dad being around. But i already have 2 FWB...they are care free and down to earth. I don't think she will be that way. I feel like the mindset is different when you have a kid...you are searching for a provider/stability more then just fun.

Sheesh 2!

Just leave her alone if that's the case

Keep her as a friend lol

are you ready for that role?

eff no :lol: thats why im 90% sure im out. I am way too selfish right now to deal with all that comes with that. Then once you get in with the family and the kid....it becomes hard to get out because you have multiple attachments.

PRGirl was gonna burn her bf Red Octobers, Gator Josh tried to swooop in, console her, and score some yeezys...

Bout to head to class, tired as a mofo.
that's messed up........ 
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 i don't think his "consoling" was sincere at all. 
laugh.gif
Probably not 
laugh.gif

This actually made it to twitter and he was tweeting 1800Flowers pretty angry that his order wasnt showing up 
laugh.gif

If you're not ready for that responsibility then you just need to walk away, it's unfair to her and her kids. You don't to be that guy who shows up to screw their mom and goes home.

WTF IS HAPPENING IN THE YEEZY THREAD! CATFISHING AT IT'S FINEST! GATOR GETS HIS SOLARS CACELLED AND THEN THIS!!!!

roll.gif

SIMPIN *** NUKKAHS! JUST STOP IT!

Back
Top Bottom