the thread about nothing...

So my roommate keeps putting my pot with his one pot on his shelve space. I see it and put it back with my pots. Dude doesn't know how put things back where they came from but got mad when the pot wasn't there on his shelve. :smh:

I try to share my stuff but claiming **** that ain't yours

Last edited:
Like cooking pots?
Yep. I bought 2 frying pans and 3 pots of various sizes. I live in a student singles with 3 other dorms mates so I share that and my silverware. He brought one pot and is not trying to claim my other one that him and his 240 pound girlfriend use to cook whole chickens. They eat 4 whole chickens each week between the two of them with pork chops inbetween and other junk :smh:

Last edited:
gonna get my lowball on in the morning for some more kobe 9s!
nthat.gif

A friend of mine just told me he's expecting kid number 3...... A year or two ago he told me he wanted 4 and I thought he was joking :lol: :lol:

He is 25 and has a 6 year old and a 6 month old baby right now. No idea how he does it

Last edited:
morning tan

need advice. She is 23 (i am 26) single mom. To me she a 8. She is mad cool. Pursue...give up....hit and run? I don't think im about that dad life or that "see if you can find a baby sitter" life

Back
Top Bottom