the thread about nothing...

Bout to head down to my house in Sac and ask my roommates to sign the lease release form so I can get my name off the house...

Hopefully they aren't ***** about it

spent about 12 hours working on an assignment with 3 people for my intermediate econ class because our teacher sucks. we did half of it wrong. two days till the midterm , have to drop it because there is no way i pass, f********

Bout to head down to my house in Sac and ask my roommates to sign the lease release form so I can get my name off the house...

Hopefully they aren't ***** about it
Why
nerd.gif
with the uncertainty of where my first job will be, its better to take care of this now while I still have relatively lots of free time rather than later when I'm busy moving or whatever 

Nickelodeon is the new poor man's version of Cartoon Network.

Every new show they premiere can be linked to a successful show on CN.

Sanjay & Craig is a very lesser version of Adventure Time.

Now they have a show about birds...hmm..wonder which show on CN has a show about a bird and a squirrel?

I'm not sure where to ask, and didn't think it deserved its own thread so hopefully you guys know. I just ordered a 40'' TV from Best Buy for $250, however the brand is Insignia, which I've never really heard about it. I tried to do some research but kind of came up short and just decided to buy it since it was a "Deal of the Day". If I primarily use this TV for my PS4, was this a good decision?

Back
Top Bottom