the thread about nothing...

ibgXkhfPvWcp7X.gif

My sisters man gave me some :smokin  for my bday, but i don't even do that...  i just have it sitting here on the counter and that ishhh reeeks!! :lol:
it's been YEARS since i did, and i don't ever remember it smelling this dang strong! :wow:

trade it for some ro yeezys.

jake gawd :smokin

[@=https://niketalk.com/members/37226"GOMEZ GUATEMALA" url="/t/329154/the-thread-about-nothing/219810#post_19794874"]i remember when we did this on the other site.

after a week u had to choose the next contestant.

when my week was up i sent pms to many many people saying that i chose them (but for them to keep it a secret)

when my week was up like 10 different people thought it was their turn and they were all confused.

my first successful attempt at trolling

awwww, the good ol days.

that site is still up btw  :nerd:

reported for trollin years ago.

@franc  I have a thick Island woman. I'm not posting her pics here though. I don't think she'll appreciate me taking random pics of chicks in the street either 
laugh.gif
. If I can, I will, but I'm not a creep.

when i first joined  nt i would  post NSFW pics but i would resize them as period sized images instead of using real periods at the end of my sentences nobody ever knew

now u cant do that anymore cuz all pics in the post show up on the side of the page

I swear being sick limits you so much. And this is just a flu, can't imagine the feeling when you got cancer or something serious like that.

I swear being sick limits you so much. And this is just a flu, can't imagine the feeling when you got cancer or something serious like that.
for real.. when i have the flu i feel like 'm dying, but imagine how somebody feels when they really are dying 
frown.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
@franc
 I have a thick Island woman. I'm not posting her pics here though. I don't think she'll appreciate me taking random pics of chicks in the street either :lol: . If I can, I will, but I'm not a creep.

stingintherafters.jpg

when i first joined  nt i would  post NSFW pics but i would resize them as period sized images instead of using real periods at the end of my sentences nobody ever knew

now u cant do that anymore cuz all pics in the post show up on the side of the page

bruh :lol: . troll level over 1000

hope you feel better. drink plenty of E cans.

Back
Top Bottom