the thread about nothing...

Fellas meet the AndroExtender: Penis Extender....I bought it when I was on deployment off of Amazon to see it if could get me up to 10 inches. Apparently you have to wear that thing for like 9 hours a day for it to work....and thats just not reasonable.

Long story short, Im moving tommorow, should I leave it here for the next guy to find (i think that would be hilarious), should I leave it in some random place, or should I take it with me and try again?

I have a feeling this will negatively affect my rep smh :smh:

It needs to be noted that YES I am ashamed of myself and NO I'm not proud of this...but in retrospect its ridiculously funny. It should also be noted that I dont take myself that serious, so advanceth upon a broeth

:lol: :lol:

wrap that up and leave it for the next man. leave a note bout how its been passed from BDP to BDP and that it changed your life or something.

make it the next box about nothing :D

If I can get the current box about nothing I'll be on it :nerd:

There is always a little bit of truth in every joke.

Think about it the next time someone tries to clown or vice versa.

:pimp: I've believed in this since I was like 14...

---

My mother's pit bit my hand...it hurts to type and play MW3...

Hopefully, it feels better tomorrow because I type almost exclusively at my job...

earlier, i spent my sweet time cutting and dicing all the necessary ingredients for my favorite pasta bolognese sauce - sliced the bacon, marinate the ground beef, sliced some ham, you know the works :pimp:. and like all people, i tend to channel my inner food network whenever i decide to cook a specific recipe. i had the music rocking, my sister and her friends are coming into the kitchen saying they smell something good, threw them the 'come on, you already know love' :wink:...fast forward, and im finally done with the dish, im busy putting away all the jars and kitchen utensils when i noticed that there was a jar of pasta sauce sitting in the corner of the fridge and it barely had any sauce left in it. sooo, seeing as it wasnt enough sauce to cook a separate meal on its own, i decided to throwing it in with the sauce that i had just, so amorously, finished making..and knowing my luck, i should of saw this coming....but as i was throwing the jar in the trash i noticed a bit of mold on the rim of the jar :x, as if the Gods haven't struck down all my luck these last few months :smh:...to make matters worse, one of my sister's friends walks in as im devilishly staring at all the pasta sauce that will never yield the enjoyment as it had been destined to do, her response the situation - "everything happens for a reason right?"...:smh:

now im sitting here as i write this forced to suffer through an apartment that smells richly of my pointless laboring and the knowledge that a saucepan currently sits on my stove filled with my favorite pasta sauce (i mentioned that its my favorite ya? ******g hell)...everything happens for a reason, where does she get this stuff. i feel like i just lived through an episode of curb your enthusiasm.

the girls are now about to order several 10 dollar pizzas from pizza hut.......im going to bed. i lied, im going to fap, then go to bed..at least larry david had a fine bird to nurse his failures :smh:

:lol:

Sorry but I found that post very entertaining about cooking such a great meal only to throw it out

Last edited:
I have to sell my Doernbecher 4's :frown: Even though they're hideous and I can't find anything to wear with them it hurts to get rid of them

Anyone know where I can find cheap MLB jerseys online?

on field or replica/swingman?

can you school me to the difference when it comes to baseball jerseys?

i dont know all of the differences, but.

on-field

does not have the brand (majestic) logo
has mlb logo on neck
made with cool-base material
has all patches

replica

has branding
does not have mlb logo
made with polyester
does not have all patches

to me the price difference between the two make the replica a no brainer, but some folks like having whats on field.

on-field

has mlb logo on neck
has all patches

replica

has branding
does not have mlb logo
made with polyester

to me the price difference between the two make the replica a no brainer, but some folks like having whats on field.

actually authentics still have majestic logo just minus the actual wording underneath

the only team that does not have logos on games jerseys or authentics are the Yankees.

other than that i dont know much about MLB. if you not looking to spend much go with a replica, you will be surprised with them.

on-field

has mlb logo on neck
has all patches

replica

has branding
does not have mlb logo
made with polyester

actually authentics still have majestic logo just minus the actual wording underneath

the only team that does not have logos on games jerseys or authentics are the Yankees.

other than that i dont know much about MLB. if you not looking to spend much go with a replica, you will be surprised with them.

this, and i don't know what a deal is to yall but this place http://www.sportsk.com/ has held me down for my jersey needs for years. they usually have past seasons jerseys for most sports for deals. plus they carry some college/international jerseys most spots don't.

Last edited:
on field or replica/swingman? and how cheap you talkin bout?
Replicas. I see ones for $50 but they are not what I am looking for. I was thinking around $75 isn't too bad because I want to get a couple. Another factor is I don't want to contribute to sites selling fakes so I was looking more for a reputable site that has discounted stuff.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom