the thread about nothing...

When the check comes tell the waitress to dutch that **** and smile at back at your date
OR...you order the same thing she did, eat it, smiling right back at her the whole time, and then get up and go to the restrooom...

...at your place.
My friend did this to a chick. He wanted her since he was in high school but she was just awful towards him.  He ended up becoming extremely successful and she suddenly became interested (imagine that). Anyways he took her to this very expensive hotel restaurant and racked up a crazy bill. He told her to was going to the bathroom so she should order something good for desert. Walked out on her and let her sweat the bill. He said when she finally got home she started blowing up his phone leaving voicemails calling him all kinds of stuff. Which to him only made it better because he knew he got to her so easy.

Almost in tears reading the autobiography of the greatest man to ever live. Why'd they have to kill Brother Malcolm
mean.gif
frown.gif
Am I the only one who feels like Malcolm doesn't get his just due? I know he is recognized but just not the extent of say MLK. People keep going on about MLK but for me Malcolm did as much as MLK if not greater.
tired.gif

pimp.gif

Almost in tears reading the autobiography of the greatest man to ever live. Why'd they have to kill Brother Malcolm :smh: :frown:

Am I the only one who feels like Malcolm doesn't get his just due? I know he is recognized but just not the extent of say MLK. People keep going on about MLK but for me Malcolm did as much as MLK if not greater. |I

:pimp:

Absolutely. As great as MLK was he was truly the White Man's civils rights leader.

anybody tell me the url of that tenshi chick on tumblr?

she's shut down her tumblr, she only does pay sites now.

trackball mouse (or any others, open to suggestions)

or regular mouse (performance mx)

can't decide
ohwell.gif

Yo the Shield has the most well spoken gangbangers ever :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Anthony Anderson :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Absolutely. As great as MLK was he was truly the White Man's civils rights leader.

Malcolm advocated fighting back, which is why people try to marginalize him. He was right though, sometimes you have to take a stand and defend yourself verbally and physically if need be. Not to mention he wasn't fond of white people, until his trip to Mecca. But history books choose to ignore that...but he's definitely appreciated in my book.

quick question before i knock out......does everyone think the time that they grew up in was the best times. Like now i think the mid 90s- early 2000s was the best. We had the best games best shows and best music. But do people that grew up in the 80s think their generation was the best? And for kids that were born in like the year 2000, are they gonna think the mid 2000s until now is the best generation? Like is it just a never ending cycle of generations that think they had it the best?

:lol: Mine already done snuck....Going on a five day juice fast starting tomorrow because of all the crap I've consumed for the past week or so. :x

Paid my 1st of 4 installments for college :pimp:
Went to Friday's afterwards and proceeded to get hammered :lol:
Asked a chick if I can put honey mustard on her box and eat it like a chicken nugget :smh: :lol: :x :smh:

Back
Top Bottom