the thread about nothing...

^Whats stopping her from just riding, doe? I mean, it probably wouldn't be a good idea to attempt an ollie, but still...

>D

pop.gif

Haha fat people always take a long time to fall

reminds me of this

"stop it ...let go, stop it .. stop it. ....It could have been over!
:rofl: :rofl:

Dude needs to just take L and walk away from her.[/quote]

Naw, bruh. Never take Ls and keep moving. With a little maneuvering , L's can turn into W's.

As a matter of fact, that's my new sig.

Being a fly on the wall in a room with people considerable wiser than you is....:smokin

I highly advise you to have friends who are smarter than you or bring something to the table that you don't. A well versed circle is appreciated.

I just saw the title of the thread do you consider it cheating if you slide in a chick and then pull out. I immediately thought of the jaguar guy.gif

For the life of me I don't understand this back and forth of "this era" over "that era". Just appreciate the one you're in. It's a stupid argument.

It is sad seeing children suffering from cancer or any type of illness. Has me feeling bad for these kids. They should be doing things and then you see them taking chemotherapy. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Being a fly on the wall in a room with people considerable wiser than you is....:smokin
I highly advise you to have friends who are smarter than you or bring something to the table that you don't. A well versed circle is appreciated.

This. Soaking up all this knowledge from being around doctors n other ppl in the medical field :pimp:

It is sad seeing children suffering from cancer or any type of illness. Has me feeling bad for these kids. They should be doing things and then you see them taking chemotherapy. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Sad. :frown: |I :smh:

Last edited:
Man I hate days like these...wish i could move out but i dont even have a job to support myself...feeling down |I

What y'all think man? Honestly I wanna say :evil: :evil: :evil: but something is just too good to be true |I
dat massssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom