the thread about nothing...

Just got done with one exam.

Before the class, I reached over to ask some girl a question and all she's doing while I'm talkin is this

rich-boy-450x303.jpg

damb, get on facebook this morning and see a girl i know went missing since friday. dude that kidnapped her posting pics n ***** on her wall trying to say shes "fine". whole thing is crazy, thinking about life in a different perspective :smh:

damb, get on facebook this morning and see a girl i know went missing since friday. dude that kidnapped her posting pics n ***** on her wall trying to say shes "fine". whole thing is crazy, thinking about life in a different perspective :smh:

We live in a messed up world :smh:

damb, get on facebook this morning and see a girl i know went missing since friday. dude that kidnapped her posting pics n ***** on her wall trying to say shes "fine". whole thing is crazy, thinking about life in a different perspective
mean.gif
nerd.gif
Police/Feds involved yet?

"471 unread posts"
mean.gif
mean.gif

I need a new skateboard though.
 Saw three white chicks walking earlier. Two of em had a skateboard but the third one was fat and ain't have one. The two skateboarders wanted to skate away but everytime they got on their boards, fat chick will yell at them to walk with her
laugh.gif

Saw three white chicks walking earlier. Two of em had a skateboard but the third one was fat and ain't have one. The two skateboarders wanted to skate away but everytime they got on their boards, fat chick will yell at them to walk with her :lol:

Fat girl problems.

^Whats stopping her from just riding, doe? I mean, it probably wouldn't be a good idea to attempt an ollie, but still...

Lmaoo. Dude tumbled like five steps back and reached for the rear of the car like it was gonna save him.

Back
Top Bottom