the thread about nothing...

I actually had a similar situation happen to me when I was younger. I told myself I'd never let it happen again. Told shorty I can't be cool with her anymore. I deaded her immediately. I ignored her calls, but when I finally picked up she kept asking for a reason why I couldn't be friends and I told her we just couldn't. She kept asking for a reason and I kept it real and told her. She still didn't understand why. I got so annoyed I hung up on her mid sentence. 

The dynamic of it is just useless. I can be friends with a girl...if she is cool and can hook me up with some of her friends. But what is the point of being friends with a girl that likes you to a point....won't let you pipe....and won't hook you up with any of her friends because she low key likes you?

No one on planet earth got time for that.
Ok, the part that makes it crazier is this. I'll give cliffs since it's kind of long. Keep in mind, she's my friend, claimed to have a bf, and we were just chillin' that day.

-had a free crib for the weekend, we made plans to go to the movies during the day
-she makes excuses of things to do that pushed it until night time
-gets to the house late (we wound up going to a 11:00pm show)
-go to the movies, get out late. I expected her to continue home from the movies (she's my friend, right?)
-She comes back to the crib, we eat and kick it to 3am
-me respecting her "bf", I don't let her stay
-walk her to the bus stop, it's cold (Feb), so we actually cuddle at the bus stop (wtf? I should have brought her back to the house)
-next time we chill, tell her how I feel. She pulls the bf card. I get mad and tell her we can't be friends like that anymore. 
laugh.gif

Then its your fault. What do you mean we can't be friends?? Why?? I don't understand??? Women always play the victim card. Why can't we be friends....because no one needs a flirt buddy....who you just hang out with have sexual tension with...then goes home.

The girl told my friend that she didn't spend the night because it didn't seem like i wanted her to.....i guess "don't drive home its late just stay here" = get out i don't want you here.
It's my fault I respected the fact that she told me she had a boyfriend? Ok then...

I actually had a similar situation happen to me when I was younger. I told myself I'd never let it happen again. Told shorty I can't be cool with her anymore. I deaded her immediately. I ignored her calls, but when I finally picked up she kept asking for a reason why I couldn't be friends and I told her we just couldn't. She kept asking for a reason and I kept it real and told her. She still didn't understand why. I got so annoyed I hung up on her mid sentence. 

The dynamic of it is just useless. I can be friends with a girl...if she is cool and can hook me up with some of her friends. But what is the point of being friends with a girl that likes you to a point....won't let you pipe....and won't hook you up with any of her friends because she low key likes you?

No one on planet earth got time for that.
Ok, the part that makes it crazier is this. I'll give cliffs since it's kind of long. Keep in mind, she's my friend, claimed to have a bf, and we were just chillin' that day.

-had a free crib for the weekend, we made plans to go to the movies during the day

-she makes excuses of things to do that pushed it until night time

-gets to the house late (we wound up going to a 11:00pm show)

-go to the movies, get out late. I expected her to continue home from the movies (she's my friend, right?)

-She comes back to the crib, we eat and kick it to 3am

-me respecting her "bf", I don't let her stay

-walk her to the bus stop, it's cold (Feb), so we actually cuddle at the bus stop (wtf? I should have brought her back to the house)

-next time we chill, tell her how I feel. She pulls the bf card. I get mad and tell her we can't be friends like that anymore. 

:lol:

Then its your fault. What do you mean we can't be friends?? Why?? I don't understand??? Women always play the victim card. Why can't we be friends....because no one needs a flirt buddy....who you just hang out with have sexual tension with...then goes home.

The girl told my friend that she didn't spend the night because it didn't seem like i wanted her to.....i guess "don't drive home its late just stay here" = get out i don't want you here.
It's my fault I respected the fact that she told me she had a boyfriend? Ok then...

I was being sarcastic. It's some how always the guys fault for doing the right thing or the obvious thing. You respected her and didn't want to be in that scenario. But she "doesn't get it".

Oh 
laugh.gif
. In all honesty, I liked her, even as a friend. She was cool. That day I wasn't even looking for anything more, but her actions caused me to think otherwise. All I wanted was a chill day at the movies with my friend, then it took a weird turn. I did leave out part of the story where it got a little weirder but I just wanted to show the result and my reaction to all her actions 
mean.gif
. You live, you learn. 

How you walk the new person around the office and make us introduce ourselves to her? Shouldn't she be introduced to us? 

No lie, but when a white person becomes addicted to drugs they're treated as some sort of victim/troubled...but when a black kid gets addicted he's a straight up crackhead?

Last edited:
Good luck/congrats EBW! :pimp:

Just now realized you @'d me :lol: .

Never got to meet up with my girl yesterday due to the weather. Tomorrow most likely. She said she wants to meet up to talk about what's going on.

We talked yesterday afternoon as if nothing irregular happened over the weekend, which I found weird. I guess she at least has decency to talk in person and not over a text about it all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom