the thread about nothing...

kittenmittens.gif
I'm smitten!

just relized that the megazord is putting in the D real slow.

childhood ruined
naw b, you just learned a new move.

The megazord thrust.
smokin.gif

Sounds like a special finisher

devil.gif

Thanks bro, appreciate it

Nah, not just yet, I do like their beer tho

I know I'll be looking for quality control employees, so I'll keep you mind. I'm in Highland, out next to San Bernardino. I've been wanting to move to Seattle for a couple years now tho. Maybe a vacation home/holiday house. Good luck on your skateshop too. I'm down to trade some cases for Janoskis down the road.
put me down for a sample as well !
happy.gif

i plan to visit seattle sometime within a year. my cousin stays out there so no need to look for hotels
My kuzn stay out there too. N the first one always free 
wink.gif

Wow!

childhood ruined
The megazord thrust.

roll.gif

I made this gif ages ago, but haven't had the right chance to use it... I feel like this is a good opportunity
laugh.gif
Go Go Power Rangers!

7mzxa09.gif

EDIT: 2000 reps, I feel like a champ 
nthat.gif

tongue.gif
 @franc  
roll.gif

I've said it once, n I'll say it again, dude knows my type!

smokin.gif

Damn near
Don't care, I'll clean it up. Plus I had to quote once more.

devil.gif

They all look the same. Beautiful 

smokin.gif

I laughed
That PM you get from meth be scary, I got spared.
nerd.gif
I PM Meth to explain my madness

My ex had them Megan Fox toe thumbs [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
I sucked on them 
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

Thumb again?

laugh.gif

TANFam, ya boy still got it! Went to the bar n the the baddest female holla'd at ya boy. Too bad some dude ****blocked n I don't have a phone. Otherwise, it's mine. She didn't want her man, she just wanted to ****. I'm drunk, go $7 pitchers go! I won at pool, I mean billiards gentleman n ladies. 
laugh.gif

I'm sooo faded 
roll.gif

I know tomorrow, I will regret this

roll.gif

girl came over saturday night at 11 pm...stayed til 2...then went home....didn't respond to any of her text yesterday for obvious reasons

"I guess for some reason you are upset with me and i don't know why, when/if you are ready to talk about it let me know"

Her jimmies.....they are rustled

girl came over saturday night at 11 pm...stayed til 2...then went home....didn't respond to any of her text yesterday for obvious reasons

"I guess for some reason you are upset with me and i don't know why, when/if you are ready to talk about it let me know"

Why didn't you put her to sleep with dat pipe

that was the game plan....it was 2am and i was like alright bed time and she was like ok il head out. I was like thats dumb its 2am just stay here. And she started to come up with like 10000 excuses....well my dogs need to be fed and i have to get up early tomorrow and go to the gym and i don't want to wake you up early and my dad needs help blah blah blah...i was like whatever leave...im not gonna be like oh please stay over......ok you don't want to stay....then get out....not talking to you any more.

You don't come over from 11-2 just to hang out....if you do...i want no part in it....im a 26 year old single man...what did you expect?

that was the game plan....it was 2am and i was like alright bed time and she was like ok il head out. I was like thats dumb its 2am just stay here. And she started to come up with like 10000 excuses....well my dogs need to be fed and i have to get up early tomorrow and go to the gym and i don't want to wake you up early and my dad needs help blah blah blah...i was like whatever leave...im not gonna be like oh please stay over......ok you don't want to stay....then get out....not talking to you any more.

You don't come over from 11-2 just to hang out....if you do...i want no part in it....im a 26 year old single man...what did you expect?
That's some bs bruh 
mean.gif

That reminds me of the jersey shore episode where mike was like "you don't come over here to play checkers" :lol:

Up and at em today :D

Ready for this interview :D

Last edited:

I'd erase her number and she'd never hear from me again. Ain't nobody got time for that.
Sup Tan

Man I need a nap
Same here and I got to work not too long ago 
mean.gif

That reminds me of the jersey shore episode where mike was like "you don't come over here to play checkers"
laugh.gif

Up and at em today
happy.gif

Ready for this interview
happy.gif
Good luck man, you got this.

I actually had a similar situation happen to me when I was younger. I told myself I'd never let it happen again. Told shorty I can't be cool with her anymore. I deaded her immediately. I ignored her calls, but when I finally picked up she kept asking for a reason why I couldn't be friends and I told her we just couldn't. She kept asking for a reason and I kept it real and told her. She still didn't understand why. I got so annoyed I hung up on her mid sentence. 

I actually had a similar situation happen to me when I was younger. I told myself I'd never let it happen again. Told shorty I can't be cool with her anymore. I deaded her immediately. I ignored her calls, but when I finally picked up she kept asking for a reason why I couldn't be friends and I told her we just couldn't. She kept asking for a reason and I kept it real and told her. She still didn't understand why. I got so annoyed I hung up on her mid sentence. 

The dynamic of it is just useless. I can be friends with a girl...if she is cool and can hook me up with some of her friends. But what is the point of being friends with a girl that likes you to a point....won't let you pipe....and won't hook you up with any of her friends because she low key likes you?

No one on planet earth got time for that.

The dynamic of it is just useless. I can be friends with a girl...if she is cool and can hook me up with some of her friends. But what is the point of being friends with a girl that likes you to a point....won't let you pipe....and won't hook you up with any of her friends because she low key likes you?

*inserts sweet brown gif*

Ok, the part that makes it crazier is this. I'll give cliffs since it's kind of long. Keep in mind, she's my friend, claimed to have a bf, and we were just chillin' that day.

-had a free crib for the weekend, we made plans to go to the movies during the day

-she makes excuses of things to do that pushed it until night time

-gets to the house late (we wound up going to a 11:00pm show)

-go to the movies, get out late. I expected her to continue home from the movies (she's my friend, right?)

-She comes back to the crib, we eat and kick it to 3am

-me respecting her "bf", I don't let her stay

-walk her to the bus stop, it's cold (Feb), so we actually cuddle at the bus stop (wtf? I should have brought her back to the house)

-next time we chill, tell her how I feel. She pulls the bf card. I get mad and tell her we can't be friends like that anymore. 

Ok, the part that makes it crazier is this. I'll give cliffs since it's kind of long. Keep in mind, she's my friend, claimed to have a bf, and we were just chillin' that day.

-had a free crib for the weekend, we made plans to go to the movies during the day
-she makes excuses of things to do that pushed it until night time
-gets to the house late (we wound up going to a 11:00pm show)
-go to the movies, get out late. I expected her to continue home from the movies (she's my friend, right?)
-She comes back to the crib, we eat and kick it to 3am
-me respecting her "bf", I don't let her stay
-walk her to the bus stop, it's cold (Feb), so we actually cuddle at the bus stop (wtf? I should have brought her back to the house)
-next time we chill, tell her how I feel. She pulls the bf card. I get mad and tell her we can't be friends like that anymore. 

:lol:
Then its your fault. What do you mean we can't be friends?? Why?? I don't understand??? Women always play the victim card. Why can't we be friends....because no one needs a flirt buddy....who you just hang out with have sexual tension with...then goes home.

The girl told my friend that she didn't spend the night because it didn't seem like i wanted her to.....i guess "don't drive home its late just stay here" = get out i don't want you here.

childhood ruined

The megazord thrust.

roll.gif

I made this gif ages ago, but haven't had the right chance to use it... I feel like this is a good opportunity
laugh.gif
WHERE IS THIS FROM :lol:

:wow: NO WAY!!!

Mom dukes was on TV yesteday, swagging on them :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom