the thread about nothing...

They are usually a good pre-gym snack when i get off work.

whole wheat reduced sugar strawberry is :pimp:
still not that good for you but hey its so simple

Some dude just tried to lowball me on my extra pair of BHM LBJs.....

Hit'em with the Camron Nope gif.....
roll.gif

Last edited:

small and petite girls>>>
guiHLtd.jpg
laugh.gif
 I remember seeing a ****** (is that offensive?) stripper at a titty bar n she climbed the pole like a Koala 
laugh.gif

The other ****** stripper tho 
devil.gif
 Dem double Ds n dat mass 
devil.gif

Damn Vegas was WILD!!!!

Girls and even got into a fight at Marquee.. good times...
devil.gif

in a nutshell...
I love winter kuz it's the opposite of summer
Fixed
brought an uncrustable and some rice for lunch....i need to grocery shop...that struggle lunch
Uncrustables 
smokin.gif

Uncrustables? You buy them things?
laugh.gif
Your child will love you forever if buy these for lunch
Happy Bday bro
Sup dudes?

How was yall's weekend?
****n awesome!

Picked up Pops on Saturday, then went to my favorite restaurant for breakfast. Then got lost in Corona looking for my kuzn's place, then helped her move in n then watched the fight (Varner v Trujillo 
smokin.gif
). Yesterday I hosted the Super Bowl n got all the grilling n food prep done a half hour before the game, so I could watch without interruption. Oh n the Broncos lost word to @franc  

How bout you @Tr1ll  ?

Figured I'd share some good news with NT. After over four months in the hospital waiting for a new heart, my Pops finally got his transplant last week. 
nthat.gif
 Tears of joy my friends, tears of joy!!!
GREAT NEWS!!!!!

Figured I'd share some good news with NT. After over four months in the hospital waiting for a new heart, my Pops finally got his transplant last week. :nthat:  Tears of joy my friends, tears of joy!!!

request-five.gif

giphy.gif

aaron-rodgers-belt-celebration.gif

fairly-odd-parents.jpg

Last edited:
M moe fab Pretty good. Friday, got my car fixed($400 for 4 ignition coils :x ), Saturday day, cleaned up and chilled. Saturday night went on a wild and crazy adventure that ended Sunday afternoon that led me to a new club, possibly an illegal gambling spot. :nerd: Napped Sunday, watched the first half of the SB and went back to sleep.

[COLOR=#red]New Episode - EP. 11!!! Real Guy Discussions... we talk about the super bowl, relationships, boondock saints, chocolate meat, 15 year old guest, bearded batman and of course nonsense. Sorry the sound is a little off, will be fixing the audio next show!! Please listen, repost, and Comment! #rgdpodcast

I'd like to get way more interactive with my podcast. We are super random, why not ask TAN. If you have any topics or questions you want to hear let me know and get a shout out. DM me you name and anything you want said as well.[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Some dude just tried to lowball me on my extra pair of BHM LBJs.....

Hit'em with the Camron Nope gif.....:rofl:

[COLOR=#red]Sellin a bunch of my Kobes... Can't tried to low ball... Laughed in his face. Kids these days. :smh:[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom