the thread about nothing...

I figured cap / shoe freak stood behind so they could act ratchet with no regards :lol: :smh: females man

No way that's real :lol: he looks like a Damm light bulb

its real, ive seen it in person. dudes think its cool to just go to the gym and workout chest and arms and skip everything else :smh:

if you lift you need to do legs otherwise your doing it wrong

with the absolute crap quality that Jordan Brand has been producing, has anyone else been focusing on more adult type shoes?

I took a hard look at my closet last night and am seriously debating to sell off half of my collection :smh:

with the absolute crap quality that Jordan Brand has been producing, has anyone else been focusing on more adult type shoes?
I took a hard look at my closet last night and am seriously debating to sell off half of my collection :smh:

I dont even wear J's anymore... I have 1 pair left that's in half way decent condition, R/B XII's... I got a beat *** pair of XIV's laying around too but the soles are damn near completely detached.

Nike Free's is basically all I wear outside of my work attire.

Last pair of jordans i got was the space jam 2009 haha, I just try to find old retro from 99 to 2004...

I find it crazy people paying these hypebeast prices for the new release, when you can find some older retros for the same price

What y'all think man? Honestly I wanna say :evil: :evil: :evil: but something is just too good to be true |I

What y'all think man? Honestly I wanna say :evil: :evil: :evil: but something is just too good to be true |I

e624vo.gif

:wow: I would impgregnate in a heartbeat

and then kill her as my sperm entered the eggs

Last edited:
I just broke out my '01 True Blue III for the first time. I hope they don't crumble.

Back
Top Bottom