the thread about nothing...

I dont think of them looking bad when wrinkled my issue is the fact people keep getting random tats with no style to thought. Its abunch of random things on the body. No theme or central Idea or common style.

I think it looks bad when you have 5 different fonts of writing on your body

tumblr_mzxc2uLRtX1qlgqymo1_1280.jpg

Jesus take the wheel :wow:

Last edited:
I love tats. Got my right forearm, n triceps done. Every single one means something. I don't care if others like them or not, I just do me. I know exactly what my next 6 tats will be n where they'll be located n best believe they will all mean something. It's cool if you don't like random stupid tats. I don't feel most, but if done right, random little tattoos can be the blueprint to an amazing sleeve or body mural.

I consider her my wifey, but sadly I'm just a follower :frown:
Fukcing aye :frown:

Never drink chityu wine as last redirt.
edit-
*CHITTY
*RESORT

Last edited:
Stopped drinking for over a month.

i had a couple of drinks last night, and cot damn! I am paying the price. My head is pounding.

Woodbury McKokkener
roll.gif

Funniest commercial on TV right now
Anyone think the current generation is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to into tattoos. My friend just keeps getting random tattoos with the justification that they mean something. I can see a body mural but its just random tats in random places
mean.gif
This is that real talk. But I cant knock it, I feel like I would want at least one tatt in my lifetime, its gotta mean something though.

Old school biker/ pin up girl tattoos >>>>
------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe they're still knocking over water towers TMNT toy commercials..

I just have a forearm half sleeve and a inner bicep dharma shield and have to wear pro combat to work everyday. Or a shooters sleeve :lol:

Back
Top Bottom