hedgehog
possum
fight me 
mad.gif

i bet yall dont know what race i be 
nerd.gif
hedgehog
nthat.gif

If I stop posting It'll be bc I was caught trespassing federal property, I'll write to every one of you except EBW.

come at me feds.

967881.gif

SSlam1988Warrior.gif

So much not going on. 17 and feel like I'm 30 with the world on my shoulders. Any good comments from older heads in here who ever felt they ever hit rock bottom

So much not going on. 17 and feel like I'm 30 with the world on my shoulders. Any good comments from older heads in here who ever felt they ever hit rock bottom
i always feel like that and im 16 but ima be 17 on monday 
nerd.gif

just dont think about it thats not really good advice but that's what i do

Gotta pick up Pops at 6am tomorrow. Haven't seen him in like a month. Get to help my kuzn n her family to move into their new house after n sip n watch the fight. Then the Super Bowl on Sunday with Pops before he goes back on the road. Gonna be a great weekend 
smokin.gif

I can pretty much gauge everybody's race, tho sometimes it's hard to tell

Last edited:
Bout to say **** it and drink all the grape soda, don't even care if moms get mad. Gonna take my weight loss seriously after this though.

I hate soda so I rarely, if ever, drink it. However, if I do then I only ****s with these

n nothing else ever

Beer, liquor, water>>>>>

tho

Nah bruh, I ain't **** with that in like 10 years. I used to mix it with gin or vokka in HS.

A good bourbon, neat however 
smokin.gif

Anyone think the current generation is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to into tattoos. My friend just keeps getting random tattoos with the justification that they mean something. I can see a body mural but its just random tats in random places :smh:

Last edited:
I don't mind tattoos at all and the argument about them looking bad when get wrinkled is dumb, who looks good when they're old wrinkly anyways

Mannn

So I'm dozing I start havin a dream next thing I know I hear someone say so u wanna play n I felt somethin touch me 0-0 I woke up immediately ......I'm up for the rest of the night

Man I know I'm not trippin rite now I swear

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom