the thread about nothing...

I need to get a new pair of boots before winter hits. I don't wanna get the regular Nike boots anymore though, I seem to always dog em and they only look nice for 6 months...

I want the Metallic Pewter foam boots but they are hard to find...

Jada Steven's booty is lovely...that is all

Never Ignorant n Getting Goals Accomplished.

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Prison Break is a dope ... show!!!

Last edited:
Prison Break :smokin

Im running back through them now, nearly at the end of Season 2

not quite sure what my new avy should be.... any suggestions? don't be afraid to post your opinion. after that I'm gonna delete my whole album.

25q9y.png

my arsenal is anyone cares. first row, third is my fav but it's a picture. the banana pic is posted twice iono why.

I started Prison Break today and I'm already on episode 8.
This show could potentially be as good as Breaking Bad.
BB is the most recent show that I've watched at this speed.

its good,but its no breaking bad. the plot is weaker than bb

this dude jerry. i needs me some glory hole. :lol:
!

I have been completely unable to maintain any semblance of relationship on any level
I have been a bastard to the people who have actively attempted to deliver me from peril
I have been acutely undeserving of the ear that listen up and lip that kissed me on the temple
I have been accustomed to a stubborn disposition that admits it wish it's history disassembled
I have been a hypocrite in sermonizing tolerance while skimming for a ministry to pretzel
I have been unfairly resentful of those I wish that acted different when the bidding was essential
I have been a terrible communicator prone to isolation over sympathy for devils
I have been my own worse enemy since the very genesis of rebels
Today I pulled three ghost crabs out of rock and sand, where the low tide showcased a promised land.
I told them "you will grow to be something dynamic and impressive; you are patient you are gallant you are festive."
Then I let them go

I need to get a new pair of boots before winter hits. I don't wanna get the regular Nike boots anymore though, I seem to always dog em and they only look nice for 6 months...

I want the Metallic Pewter foam boots but they are hard to find...
im coppin those too, try ebay

Never knew how much having children takes a toll on your sex life when you're married until last night. I'm done until me and the wife go on vacation. OAN, looking forward to getting some new turntables and needles this week tho.

Back
Top Bottom