the thread about nothing...

Roll or get rolled over!
this man knows
what does this mean? antisemitism 
nerd.gif
I need to know your thought process on that. How did you arrive at that conclusion?

NT "Winter Wars", how cute

[COLOR=#red]Ok... So I did it guys. I bought my love and Engagement ring. (Will post pics when it is done).

What the hell is going on with life? Me... getting engaged?!

lol. She is my best friend, I'm looking forward to getting everything started.

Side note I just got my Bipod for my .308... looking forward to seeing the difference.

[/COLOR]

congrats man. best of luck.

I'm sooooo faded.

That is all
fixed
laugh.gif

A week off my antidepressants! Feeling much better both physically and mentally.
Congrats bro!
Morning Tan,

Errrbody having problems last night huh? Man problems...lady problems....job problems. Speaking of which i hope my boy lands this job. He is supposed to find out today if he got it or not.
Chronic Fatigue day 3 right now i feel ok today...my eyes are still heavy and i passed out last night at 9. I need to start pounding 5 hour energies or something.

Mom is coming home on thursday. Haven't seen her for about 8 months. Always nice when she comes home even if its only for 2 days. She lives in Florida now moved there about 3 years ago
Do you take naps or intermittent breaks during the day to just relax? Maybe Momma can help?
People who are like omg, it's just 4in of snow, like no big deal, x city gets that all the time! Like different cities don't have different weather conditions that they're accustomed to and better prepared for
indifferent.gif
Like NYC and Jersey shut down for a cat. 1 hurricane while I've still had school in cat. 1s and 2s. The situation in Georgia is real and affecting a lot of people.
Different regions just aren't prepared for some things. Think if there was a 5.0 earthquake? That's nothing for Cali, but a lot for other places.

Cinnamon brown sugar is so ******g good
especially if she's a stripper
devil.gif

This was too funny. "I didn't mean call the police" 
laugh.gif

This is gonna look like a super struggle plate to most of ya'll,  but this is fine dining where i come from... fish stick sandwiches 
smokin.gif
Only kuz you didn't toast the bread. Oh yeah, mustard n Tabasco>>>>>ketchup
Ok... So I did it guys. I bought my love and Engagement ring. (Will post pics when it is done).

What the hell is going on with life? Me... getting engaged?!

lol. She is my best friend, I'm looking forward to getting everything started.

Side note I just got my Bipod for my .308... looking forward to seeing the difference.

RIP

j/k Congrats bro!
It's later, so thanks
One of my best ideas
Wuddup TAN!

Was so faded off Norco n Mickey's last night. Good times!

My car starts now. The battery connectors were corroded as ****. Cleaned them, tightened them, now it starts right up. 

Back
Top Bottom