the thread about nothing...

Beh said, 'I paid 75.99 for these damned karl kanis, they damned sure gone get worn'.
Thanks for showing me the sale rack that day. Why don't you tell everyone about that KK purple jean vest you copped that day?

@dankenstien88

to be specific, tap the 57 on the side of the bottle. I was told it was placed there for a reason. I've only been to a strip club once in my life about 4 years ago. It was aight, but if you go regularly and throw dollars. You're a loser, sorry.

How about those who frequent the club but always leave with more money than they came in with ?

Son of Mogh

Daddys Cadillac aint gonna put gas in itself.
smokinhat.gif
That man isn't a regular patron. He is in an entirely different line of business :lol: . That you Alabaster Jones from OKC? :nerd:

Does anyone know anything about Gadamer and hermeneutics? Or even Foucault's Truth and Power? i can't really grasp their theories or what exactly they're trying to say

Beh said, 'I paid 75.99 for these damned karl kanis, they damned sure gone get worn'.
Thanks for showing me the sale rack that day. Why don't you tell everyone about that KK purple jean vest you copped that day?
I only mess with the vintage karl kani pieces, so I see you got swag...word to maurice malone. 

Game recognize game. I see you Beh
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Does anyone know anything about Gadamer and hermeneutics? Or even Foucault's Truth and Power? i can't really grasp their theories or what exactly they're trying to say
...because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children.

...because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children.

:lol: I get the general concept, but when I get to stuff like this...

I am trying to call attention here to a common experience.
We say, for instance, that understanding and misunderstanding take place between I and thou. But the formulation "I and thou" already betrays an enormous alienation. There is nothing like an "I and thou" at all - there is neither the I nor the thou as isolated, substantial realities. I may say "thou" and I may refer to myself over against a thou, but a common understanding [Verstandigung] always precedes these situations.

I think i got it though :lol:

Last edited:
This is gonna look like a super struggle plate to most of ya'll,  but this is fine dining where i come from... fish stick sandwiches 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom