the thread about nothing...

Morning Tan,
I haven't been able to be awake the past 2 days. I go through these spells where i never fully feel awake. I went to bed at 9 and woke up at 5 for work the past two days and i still can't seem to keep my eyes open. It seems to happen every once in a while for like a week or two. My dad seems to think it could be chronic fatigue. it sucks

thoughts:

People get angry at new gossip threads....just stay out :lol: the thread says Ti and Tiny broke up...if that doesn't interest you...why go in just to say "eff you op you are ruiniing general with your media take out ***"

Enemy could be the weeknds best song and it is not on a project of his

Confused about jam vs jelly vs preservatives.....like what do i put on my peanut butter sandwich.

I think i am actually going to go for it this time :nerd:

stawberry preserves >

How can I actually budget my money? I know there's some good iOS apps out there probably but how can I actually apply them and use them in my life? I feel like I could truly benefit from them.

you dont need an app man. you can use a basic excel sheet. i made one myself. info on it is every bill for the month; rent, car insurance, electricity/gas, cell phone, cable, etc. then budgets for food, gas, etc. a projection is made of how much income is brought in for the month. after everything is paid for, i allocate money for personal spending and what goes to a savings. i update the spreadsheet on the first week of every month. its a good way to know finances before spending money that you might not have or to budget for an event or trip or anything that will come up in that month and not have to pull from savings. since you have a baby on the way it would be of great use.

Hey Watt

About ur background they might let you start and do it later

That's what they did to me where I work

My background got finished like 2 months in

Last edited:
sb sb I was thinking that route but I figured I would use my phone since I have it ALL the time and don't use a computer much. I was thinking about using the numbers app because there's a desktop version too so I could use both and they stay synced :nerd:

I regret throwing this away.
$(KGrHqFHJDcFHHBdmBhDBR0MTDkbLg~~60_35.JPG

:lol: I had an Ultimate Warrior one

:rofl:

Editors got a little overzealous with the airbrush

i don't f with cats, but this one gets a pass
skateboarding-cat-gif.gif

Skateboard C :smokin

Damn I've put this thread to the side for too long. I'm back but no one cares.
i love you :wow:

cute pic of bae and i 
Be7MoL-CUAEq3uw.jpg

:rofl: :x :x

3 lovely choices Beh :evil: :smokin :wow:
I drink only the finest breast milks

Cambodian>>>>

:rofl:

Inb4 Grizz favorite gif

I can confirm that area 51 exists

Them shoes were ugly anyway :nerd:

About to head to the store to get some stuff incase this snow hits us hard :nerd:

Not sure what to get :nerd:

Shovel, gloves, broom to get the snow off the car. You are pretty much set.

Salt if you think it's going to freeze the ground. (I use it like twice a year srs, just when it rains then gets mad cold in the night, everything is ice, dont want da family to trip and hurt themselves)

sb sb I was thinking that route but I figured I would use my phone since I have it ALL the time and don't use a computer much. I was thinking about using the numbers app because there's a desktop version too so I could use both and they stay synced :nerd:

gotcha.

And NyQuil for when she's giving you a hard
Time :nerd:

Easiest way to get kids sleepy is to make them move around. Play games, tag, sock laundry basket basketball, broom hockey **** like that...then feed them a bunch, sit down after the meal depending on age read a few books or watch a movie or some tv and its a wrap.

And NyQuil for when she's giving you a hard
Time :nerd:

Easiest way to get kids sleepy is to make them move around. Play games, tag, sock laundry basket basketball, broom hockey **** like that...then feed them a bunch, sit down after the meal depending on age read a few books or watch a movie or some tv and its a wrap.

Shouldn't you feed them and then make them move around?

Sounds like a recipe for a fat kid...

Can someone make a decent quality  gif from 1:11 - 1:15. Not one I would find on gifsoup.Please and thank you

Back
Top Bottom