the thread about nothing...

dat bejin (or black ice as the NT brethren call it)

Was anybody just watching women's swimming? The buzzer went off, and only 1 of the girls jumped in the water :lol: :lol: It wasn't a false start or anything, it was weird.

***EDIT: Ah yea I saw on that final replay. It looked like 2 girls sort of flinched right before the buzzer went off too.

Last edited:
there's a guy saying at your mark then buzzer, somehow it got messed up and it was just the buzzer. It wasnt a false start because it was after the buzzer and a technical problem, not the swimmers error

roll.gif
. This kid starting way too early. Who the hell took that pic? Maybe the kid just came out the shower? So wrong man.

Is anyone having a problem uploading gifs? I cant upload this gif of Ariana Grande :frown:

Guess Lana del Rey been singing a cover of Nirvana's "Heart Shaped Box" on tour. So Courtney Love decides to hit her with this on twitter...[br][br]
Picture-117.png
[br][br][br][br]:x[br]I like that song too man fuuuu

all those pics/gifs of butt cheeks while I am at work :smh:

had to scroll with QUICKNESS... got the wheel of death and just had to close the screen :smh:

rite that mass is nice

for the first time in my life im starting to dislike sneakers..olive &/or cool grey 9's will be my last time purchasing jordans for a minute

Shoes & clothes are definitely not a priority for me at the moment..time to stack

This girls been hittin me up with the constant texts, beggin me to hit it(she lives 3 hours away, we go to school together though), sendin pics and everything, sayin she wants to be exclusive and ****....then today she starts with these tweets about gettin that D from another dude. i'd be cool with it if she wasn't continually texting me and sayin **** about being exclusive. Idk if i'm over reacting or what but ***** just annoying..."she blowin up my phone. Thats that ***** i dont like"

Had to switch up my avy.
Karlie Kloss will always have a place in my heart, but Jennifer Lawrence :evil:. I'd simp for a lifetime

i just looked at a pic of a girl i did wrong in the past and SHE IS BAD!!!!!!!!...smh smh smh..what the hell was I thinking..

Man rusty this ish aint cool dog..shorty is on her way to NY to peform and I'm back at the warehouse at 7 with the fellas for another hard day on the trucks..don't get me wrong I appreciate my job I feel its turning me into a man and anything we put on the truck we get to keep..can't beat that

Biggest fail of the ***** day. Was Ina rush had to put gas at sams club put 20 in, came home to see $75 was spent on gas!!! Smh didn't get the reciept. I doubt I can fight it

Man rusty this ish aint cool dog..shorty is on her way to NY to peform and I'm back at the warehouse at 7 with the fellas for another hard day on the trucks..don't get me wrong I appreciate my job I feel its turning me into a man and anything we put on the truck we get to keep..can't beat that

Perform?
:smokin You working though

Back
Top Bottom