the thread about nothing...

some junkie caught me slippin..left my doors unlocked they stole my jump drive with that has my music on it lol..who is really that desperate for a jumpdrive
grin.gif
lil piece of ****...it was probably the dude that came out the woodwork when I said broke *** ****** stole my jumpdrive smh

Man I kno I said I was gonna stay clean after my brother died but lately I been feelin some type of way, going back to my old ways. Blowin sour n poppin Xanax. The feels I feel knowing I'll never see my bro again, never meet his wife or kids, never be a uncle, **** just blows my mind. Not to mention the way I found him dead was some real life trauma, that I self medicate. But when I go to match up on a L wit someone and they do dope right in my face it makes me furious. Like you didn't learn that it kills you after 3 of my squad died from that very same ****.
I hate on these dudes doing H , and feel like their beneath me, at the same time I'm a hypocrit because I'm not completely clean myself. Bud n z's my twist. I'm conflicted.

I need to get out of jersey , and move to Philly because I work out there. ain't nuttin good out here. I do have. Whole support group that cares for da kid, but I for some reason am not willing to accept that lifestyle.

Can't smoke or drink? :stoneface: but that wasn't even my problem to begin with.

I know all about Aa/Na sobriety I've had long periods of sobriety.
I just can't shake this helpless feeling that my bro gone forever.

/end rant

Best advice I was ever givin is think of the future cause you can't change the past.

This is day 1.

It ain't never too late to start a new future.

Make a goal and keep yo eye on the prize my *****.

damn man sorry to hear. don't chill with those friends, your brother would want you to do better and would probably knock you on the side of the head to straighten up. keep busy, pick up a hobby and stay clean 
nthat.gif

Man I kno I said I was gonna stay clean after my brother died but lately I been feelin some type of way, going back to my old ways. Blowin sour n poppin Xanax. The feels I feel knowing I'll never see my bro again, never meet his wife or kids, never be a uncle, **** just blows my mind. Not to mention the way I found him dead was some real life trauma, that I self medicate. But when I go to match up on a L wit someone and they do dope right in my face it makes me furious. Like you didn't learn that it kills you after 3 of my squad died from that very same ****.
I hate on these dudes doing H , and feel like their beneath me, at the same time I'm a hypocrit because I'm not completely clean myself. Bud n z's my twist. I'm conflicted.

I need to get out of jersey , and move to Philly because I work out there. ain't nuttin good out here. I do have. Whole support group that cares for da kid, but I for some reason am not willing to accept that lifestyle.

Can't smoke or drink? :stoneface: but that wasn't even my problem to begin with.

I know all about Aa/Na sobriety I've had long periods of sobriety.
I just can't shake this helpless feeling that my bro gone forever.

/end rant

loud is no where near as bad as H & dope brodie....that x is a diff story tho

Last edited:
Feel like doing something tonight, but this weather :smh:
[COLOR=#red]
Go Streaking while reciting the following:

" Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy **** we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off. "[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom