the thread about nothing...

Chris bosh daughter was holding an inappropriate spot in the pic.

Comments he got were pretty childish so I can see why he cropped it

Last edited:

mean.gif
 'murica

Ppl going in on that bron pic he posted on IG [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
i just seen this 
sick.gif
nerd.gif
It was very childish, and messed up... he took a pic with a little girl on his ig and the little girl had her hand in a weird place, and people made a big deal out of it.. they cropped the pic now, but the original is still out there 
mean.gif

Last edited:

Ppl going in on that bron pic he posted on IG [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
i just seen this 
sick.gif
nerd.gif
It was very childish, and messed up... he took a pic with a little girl on his ig and the little girl had her hand in a weird place, and people made a big deal out of it.. they cropped the pic now, but the original is still out there 
mean.gif

mean.gif

Ninja is 40 years old? :x

:lol: no.... I believe he's 30

I dont block anybody

Me neither

:lol: Not only is it lame, but the feature here is totally pointless and only draws more attention to the posts your trying to avoid.

I manually ignore Meek Meals posts though.... nothing against him but unless its a single line or two I just don't take the time to read his center adjusted posts.

i miss that dood @buggz05
 :/ 
i hope he's ok 

Yeah.... Where is buggz ? :nerd:

:lol: He was always beefing with Management... I hope he didn't get banned

I miss iceman :smh:  

Can I have some shoes ?

Tempted to post that Bosh in the kitchen gif... but Ill refrain.

A ***** feelin down brah, feel like im going to die solo. Feel like I ain't never gonna escape this *****.

Theres a good 3" of snow on the ground right now, and still falling.
This is unheard of for my city. Hasnt snowed in 2-3 years.
I got work at 5 am. If i dont show, i feel like this might be my ***. Ima have to leave 2 hours early 
mean.gif
 backwoods FTL

Back
Top Bottom