the thread about nothing...

Young Marco with the Nacho Libre mustache
laugh.gif

see that marco is trying to join team hansum...in a couple years baby pap, them cheeks gone fill out and that stache will be glorious. You'll be good money...might even get yourself a white guh if you play it right.
yess. i love white gurrz 
embarassed.gif
 da messican gurlz and white gurlz be liking me but never any black gurls. i wonder why 
nerd.gif

i made a great photoshop of me on the cover of XXL 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

see that marco is trying to join team hansum...in a couple years baby pap, them cheeks gone fill out and that stache will be glorious. You'll be good money...might even get yourself a white guh if you play it right.
yess. i love white gurrz 
embarassed.gif
 da messican gurlz and white gurlz be liking me but never any black gurls. i wonder why 
nerd.gif

i made a great photoshop of me on the cover of XXL 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif
let bilbo worry about the black guhz...you not ready for all that. word to girls from texas
nerd.gif

yess. i love white gurrz :wow:  da messican gurlz and white gurlz be liking me but never any black gurls. i wonder why :nerd:

i made a great photoshop of me on the cover of XXL :lol: :nthat:
let bilbo worry about the black guhz...you not ready for all that. word to girls from texas:nerd:

brah i love u ur so funny :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Same could be said for cloue
Don't know who that is. Tell me more, Omar.
:rofl:

Ppl going in on that bron pic he posted on IG [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom