"He's gone! Wait he's right over there."

"I can't hold on, you too fat"

:lol:

Family reunion in Atlanta this summer...I want to go
Blue Flame
nerd.gif
This is my #1 mission if I go. Family is second that weekend 
roll.gif

This girl really just said she's moving out of her parents house to room mate with her cousin, she said she'll be working as a waitress (most likely minimum wage) She's 16 too :smh: These younger kids are really talking foolish.

This girl really just said she's moving out of her parents house to room mate with her cousin, she said she'll be working as a waitress (most likely minimum wage) She's 16 too
mean.gif
These younger kids are really talking foolish.
90s baby 

Man I'm pissd I ride out with my boy to a school that's a hour away he's got a cute chick and I'm stuck with the female version of terio n she's knows ppl from my school to make it worst smh can't even take this L just bout to lay up n eat her snacks

Man I'm pissd I ride out with my boy to a school that's a hour away he's got a cute chick and I'm stuck with the female version of terio n she's knows ppl from my school to make it worst smh can't even take this L just bout to lay up n eat her snacks
tryna make you take one for the team. FOH son, that **** has to be within reason. He'd pay for this. 

Back
Top Bottom